41. The breakdown

"God has made your heart and he has made someone special for it." ~ Anonymous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayaan:
After dropping her to that mall, with a heavy heart I drove to Ron's house. Ron and Nikks were running here and there holding some party decor stuffs in their arms. When I noticed what kind of items they actually held I started to laugh like a maniac.

"I-I swear.... sh-she will kill-kill you when she notices how childish arrangements are done for this party."

Nikks glared at me but Ron stormed towards me and clutched the collars of my shirt and shook me in rage.

"It's her first birthday with me and I want it to be special I want to make her feel like a princess-"

"Who is one hell of a tomboy!"

Nikks cut him as he started to describe her using mushy stuff. Even though I refer my girl as angel, Ron saying such things to Ash felt hilarious and weird.

And actually Ron went behind Nikks to beat him up and Nikks ran away from him and I got busy in laughing at their antics. But as Ron's gaze fell over the wall clock of his room, he started to rush here and there with those party decor things and handed Nikks bunch if balloons. Nikks glared at me as I burst into full blown laughter but it was for time being as I was handed some shining stuff and I was told to decorate the whole room.

"Damn I hate this!"

But I didn't had any option but to do that. After finishing that I went straight to fridge and chugged cold water from a medium sized bottle. Then I found Ron enter the kitchen and the slowly made way to fridge and kept the paper box holding cake inside the fridge. When he was done I chuckled and pat his back.

"Good job! You have brought the bomb safely." And hearing this Nikks chuckled and Ron glared but he too joined in laughing with us.

I then chuckled and went to parking space to bring that gift for Ash. While going back to his apartment I noticed it was already getting dark. Which reminded me that I need to pick up Sparsh and a sense of excitement spread through me as reminder of her giving me surprise gift. I just hope she doesn't give me something expensive. I will accept whatever she would give me as it will be filled with her love.

I was then disturbed by non-stop ping by my phone but I ignored it as I knew Sparsh would call me. I headed upstairs and found everything was ready for Ashita's birthday party and both the doofus actually stood up to wish me instead of Ash for which I burst into full blown laughter.

"Wow! That was fun...."

With that I started to laugh again as my phone vibrates and went off. I frowned at the amount notifications I am getting today. I placed the bag of sneakers and then went out to check my phone as I knew Ron will give me some other work. I opened the text and I felt like the land below my feet is vanished. I blinked my eyes several times and that devastating image never left from my eyes.

No-no way, she can't do.... do that-that to me.... I love her... no... no way it's not her, it can't be her she... sh*t! Why am I feeling such pain?

I gulped my own spit and typed a text message as soon as I could.

To: Ron
"Listen, Sparsh and I have some problems right now, we can't attend the party and don't disturb us. And yeah, she may call you guys, but don't receive."

I hit send and quickly went downstairs to fetch my car. I hope my friends won't enquire her. I want to deal with her by myself in my own way. A smirk made is way on my lips but it lasted for few seconds as those images emerged in front of me so my whole composure crumbled and my legs gave away hence I knelt down to the ground. Silent tears escaped through me but I wiped them away harshly and ran towards my car.