12. The kindness of her mom....

Okay before I start, I usually wait for feed backs from the readers of my creations to motivate me to update... And this time those comments itself made me to publish faster.... So guys whatever book you read please share your views. Because it helps author to write more.
___________________________________

We are born of love, love is our mother-Rumi
*******************************************
Sparsh:

As he dragged me or my heart was beating like crazy actually more than a crazy racing car. I came to know Ayaan hides his emotions in his anger and sarcasm some how but the thing which fears me the most is his anger. In a crazy way I want Ayaan to heal. And I want myself to be healed by him but this fear inside me says he will break me in thousand ways possible.

We came to an halt in front of his car. And my breath caught on my throat as he grabbed me by my shoulder and slammed me towards the car. Ouch! It hurt my back but I let out a hiss.

"Why? Why do you like to mess with me so much? Did you planned it out with Raghav? Yeah I swear he is the mastermind behind this."

I shook my head but he didn't bothered even a little and he went inside his car. So I got in too.

"Ayaan you have been mistaken. I-"

"What you? The girl who get scared to talk even with a person in public, casually goes and chit-chat with my dad as if you both were close friends sharing gossips? What are you Sparsh? A lying b*tch? Or a wh0re who loves to mess up with everyone?"

I started to fume with anger hire dare he when I was trying to think some thing good for him. And he rewards me with these words.

"Stop the car!"

As I demanded him he gave me ridiculous gaze. But even I am adamant about this.

"I said stop the car Ayaan or
else I will certainly jump."

His car came to halt over the marine drive... And my chall is on dadar. I have to walk a lot. Without even thinking I started walking to save my dignity.
____________________________________

Ayaan:

Ugh! What does she thinks of herself? Fine I was helps of Raghav and was scared like hell that my father would do something to her. And yeah I shouldn't had said those words.

But anger over powered me and Niue she is gone-no let her be Ayaan. Don't care about her or else you will get hurt. Come on Ayaan she is nothing for you just a mere girl playing with your head.

I carelessly drive around thinking how stupid my life had become. If mom was here, alive, I would have been a different person. But this, this person now I am is the lifeless soulless person, who doesn't want anything from life.

Then why, why am I craving for Sparsh? Why am I so worried about her now? Why was if feeling I should hide Sparsh from Raghav? I was feeling so much of anger towards him when his gaze traveled over her that I literally wanted to kill him.

No way Ayaan stop thinking about her. All of sudden my phone rang which pulled me out of my thoughts. I stopped my car and checked the called I'd. It showed Ash. Why would Ash call me?

"Where the hell are you Ayaan?"

Wow women love to scream when I pick up the call.

"All you men are dumb idiots. Why did you leave Sparsh alone?"

Heart beats increased like crazy as I heard her name. Yeah damn why did I leave her alone?

"I- where is she I am coming, on my way..."