30. The eve...

"Every man regards his own life as the New Year's Eve of time." - Jean Paul

***********************************************************************

Sparsh: I stormed away from the room. I couldn't bare to see those emotions in his eyes which were pointing towards hope, happiness and maybe... lo-no..... This territory is not you Sparsh. Remember what your sperm donor yelled at you.....

"No one can love you... You are a $lut who is used for every man's lust..."

And even if you love him you will end up heart broken... You don't need th-

My phone started vibrate hence I picked it to see the caller ID and thankfully it was not Ayaan but Raghav.

"Hey Goan girl, How is Goa treating you? I am bored here by hearing Mamu's boring love stories. Don't tell me that you are holding some book and are sitting in a corner instead of going out and have party?"

"Th-that is n-not co-compulsary... and I am outside."

I told him while wiping my tears.

"Ok this means either you are lying or you are crying."

My eyes widened and in reflex I tried to search for him-

"Obviously I am not there..."

He chuckled and answered me.

"Raghav wh-where are you?"

"Okay-okay don't panick I am not there but I know that when you stutter either you are crying or you are lying.... So which is it Sparsh? You promised me you won't tell lies.... am I right Sparsh?"

I wiped my tears again and gave a hearty laugh so that he won't get suspicious.

"I haven't been without my mom even if it is for a day and I am in Goa, away from her since three days, hence I am missing her very badly and I didn't wanted you to bother so I lied."

I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"You are very lucky that you have such caring and sweet mom."

"Yes I know."

"So what gift are you getting me?"

My eyes widened and I face palmed my self in disbelief as I forgot to buy gifts for him, aayi, Khoyal di, Rishi and Khoyal Di's husband. 

__________________________________________________________

Ayaan: 

"Wh-where did she go?"

I asked Niks and Soni as I came out. Actually I wasted half an hour thinking of weather I should go behind her or not. Then I finally decided that I will bravely face her rejection.

"Dude I thought you told her by yourself to go out then why are you asking me?"

As Niks asked me I froze. Did she go out all by herself? Damn it! I shouldn't have left her in such way. I hurriedly ran towards reception area.

___________________________________________________________

Sparsh: 

I soon exited reception area and came out. There was a bell hop who instructed me where to go and all. So as I reached the place I started my shopping. First I bought a cute looking pencil and then I found a cute hat for a child. Aww! Khoyal di's new child will love this. Then I found a key chain with a cow boy miniature doll and this will perfectly suit Raghav I think.