21. Trouble in cafeteria

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." - J. K. Rowling Prisoner of Azkaban

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sparsh:

We were so near to each other that I swear we both felt each other's heart beating rapidly, felt each other's breath fanning over each other's face I closed my eyes bracing myself from anything to happen and my heart increased its pace making my whole body tingly and my shivers ran through my spine.

"Hey mister how can I go for India gate?" As we heard a random stranger ask that I opened my eyes only to see that Ayaan clenching his fist in right hand and he separated his left hand from my waist only to grab fistful of his hair. A groan escaped his mouth and he craned his neck towards that stranger.

"Make use of your stupid phone by your GPS and stop bothering people."

I grinned as I saw that guy grimacing and drove his car away and I left Ayaan and sat inside the car. He sighed and sat inside then he ignited the engine to life and drove me to home.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Next day: Sparsh:

"So as I was saying this new year will be awesome as we are going to Goooaaaaa!!!!!"

We were in canteen and having silly talks while munching my pharatas. Yeah! Did I mentioned that they love the pharatas which have been cooked by aayi? Man I will not get even one piece from the box. Then they will treat me with hideous canteen food.

"We were supposed to talk about How to reunite Ron and Ash genius."

Ayaan muttered by munching his pharata and sharing one with me. These days he has begun to be more caring than needed which makes butterflies dance on my stomach. He forcibly made me as Rishi's tutor and my aayi as Khoyal di's care taker last week by throwing tantrums in front of aayi.

And as humble my aayi is she agreed and the very next day she started to take care of khoyal di and he dragged me to her house for me to tutor Rishi. I swear he has planed up a kind of evil scheme to take away my independence.

"That is what I am talking about idiot. If you stop interrupting me I would like to explain about my plan. So my uncle is staying in Goa and for this new year he is inaugurating his new hotel. So there only couples and families are invited. There will be various events and parties only for couples so that will do the magic on those two. I swear they will be happy and cuddling with each other in the end of the trip."

Nikhil explained us with a confident smirk and Sonal hugged him saying congratulation and ruffled his hair. Deepali gave a nod and Ashita kept quiet and was very uncomfortable.

"I don't think Ash is okay with it. She is already thinking of backing out from the plan."

Ayaan pointed out as if he read my mind. God he is becoming scary day by day. Everyone turned towards Ashi and she fidgeted uncomfortably on her seat-

"Quit thinking about Ron Ash he is with Tia now. As he didn't wanted too spend time with a pathetic tomboy."

Our head snapped towards a girl who was wearing skimpy tight florescent blue tube dress which was just covering her hip was glaring at us.

"Stop it Manisha and mind your own business."

Nikhil shouted at her but she ignored him and came towards Ayaan and all of sudden she grabbed his arm and kissed him. My fist clenched and stood to separate her from him. My blood started to boil as my brain registered that scene. Damn! I want her to be be-headed by myself.