34. The truth...

A half truth is a whole lie. ~Yiddish Proverb  

****************************************************

Sparsh:

One and a half month has been hell for me and I must say for Ayaan too. But I felt guilty everyday even if I have done for our own good. He moved on from me and started dating Manisha and that was when I come to know value of Ayaan's existence in my life. 

*Sneeze* 

Ugh! I rubbed my nose by my hand kerchief. Why am I getting so much of sneeze and cough in summer? Oh yeah! My stupid body loves summer so much that I should stay home till summer gets over as I would be sick. 

*cough-cough-cough.*

"You should rest."

My aayi signed me and I ignored her.

"I know you are very stressed and you are not ready to talk about this but he loves you. I can see his feelings in his eyes. I think only you are the one who is oblivious to his feelings."

Aayi signed and made me sit over the couch.

"What are you talking about?"

"He came home when you were out and he had some bruises on his face. He asked me just one question. 'What should we do when we love someone and they won't love us back?' I knew that he was talking about-"

"Aayi, Why did you not tell me that? Wait... he-he told you that?"

I was shocked to know that he confessed easily to my mom. She placed her palm over my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"I know you are insecure because of your... different kind of past but this is not the way to compress your feelings like this. I know you are pushing him away just because of those incidents. And this is affec-"

"No its n- acchoo not because of acchoo.... of that. I-I can't hurt him and myself with this illusion called love."

I explained aayi while I was rubbing my temples. Ugh! Why is this headache is becoming my guest again? It felt like Small needles are stinging through my head. I sighed and took a water bottle and gulped it down. But still I felt like I am so parched that I am in some desert.

"Love is not an illusion beta. Love is something which is pure like a small stream of river where it starts to flow. Without any dirt mixed with it. Love is a moon where there is flaw in it but lot of beautiful poets compares beautiful things to moon. 

Love is a beautiful rose plant where you are going to battle with thorns first and then you are going to reach the blossomed flower blooming with an alluring scent. And love has always been corrupted because of lies, lust, cheating and other stupid things. But When the love is true, You should not let it go. True live is very rare and you will never find it easily. I don't know if he is your true love or not. But life is all about taking risks."

I sighed and didn't knew what I should tell her and I felt like somewhere I am the one who is a culprit.

"I don't want love aayi. I am sick of getting hurt and I am fed up of being depressed over things-"

"Are you happy now? And don't you think that he is also sick of getting hurt? Don't you think her deserves happiness and don't you think he is finding his happiness and his true love in you?"

Shit! That triggered in me. We were supposed to be friends and once he blurted his feelings I ran away from him like a coward. What the hell is wrong with me? I should mend amends with him. I got up and kissed my aayi's cheek.