Prologue-EV

That time when your mom says don't go out, when hormonal teenagers blast out the music and consume alcohol like there is no tomorrow and call it out as a party and the time where lot of dangers swarm around. You could say it was a certain time of midnight she took her two wheeler from the parking floor of her apartment building she hired in Kalyan and went to her office by thinking that what might have gone wrong. 

What kind of trouble is waiting for her.Because these days she was having a feeling that something bad or worse might happen. As she parked her vehicle on the parking lot of her office building and rushed towards fourth floor by steps and she didn't even bothered about going towards the lift.

As she reached near the door of the editor's cabin her heart beat quickened. It could happen also because she rushed to reach there ASAP and the huffing is also not helping her. but her thoughts went cut short when she heard two important people of her work. The people who helped her the most. 

"I really don't know what is wrong with her."

Her senior Rehaan told to her editor Dia.

"This is the fourth time I am rejecting her article Rehaan. What is going inside her thick skull? When she was intern here she was really great in her work but now, these are rubbish."

She threw the papers in the air as it scattered lifelessly all over the cabin as if it is raining. 

As she heard them talking about her, she difficultly gulped down her own saliva and knocked the door of the editor's cabin as she heard a 'come in' she went in and saw both Dia and Rehaan glancing at her.

"Sparsh I am really not in the mood of some more stupid articles so now I am giving you one last chance so buck up. You have time until three in the morning."

She gave a nod and muttered that I will and went out of the cabin thinking of what to do with the article.

She reached her parking spot to take out her vehicle then it started to train heavily. And the heavy rain reminded her of him too much. The way they used to play in rain, the way his hair looked drenched because of the rain, the way he had a genuine smile and childish laughter when they played in rain and the-No-no-no stop talking about him. I mean thinking about him. Focus! You have to finish a proper article.

Even in the heavy rain she rode her vehicle properly but then her phone started to ring and hell broke loose. She picked it and told her mother what happened briefly and she didn't notice traffic signal being red.

As she was oblivious for every thing when it comes to her mother, She rode her vehicle slowly by talking with her mother and didn't notice anything from the road across the street. Sound of horn from a certain vehicle didn't even disturbed her as she was informing her mother about her where abouts.

As the head lights of a convertible BMW blinded her and sensing that she has done some mistake she immediately pulled brakes as soon as she could but the sudden jerk made her fall and she heard the tires of the cars screeching and with that a loud thud was heard.

She soon went to see what happened and saw that car was crashed into a huge tree. Oh damn!

But the thing which stunned her was a familiar man in a Grey suit,  was the driver of that car but still his face was bent down. Only she recognized him by the watch she gave him indirectly. 

The person whom she avoided the most, from whom she desperately wanted to run away is in front of her, vulnerable and almost lifeless.

Soon she called up for an ambulance and told them the location. Then shock consumed her. He is really here! In front of her.... 

"Ay-Ayaan wake-wake up..."

She tried to bring him consciousness and on the cue the paramedics appeared. 

They told her to complete the formalities and they asked her how she is related to him but she dodged it and went near the emergency room. She took his phone and called the only friend whom she avoided even she was so stubborn.

"Ayaan Ron is busy tell me what do you need. And please if you want to go club with him again-"

As good as her friend is, her rambling was always too much. Sparsh cut her through.

"Ashita this is Sparsh and umm.... Ayaan is in-injured please come to Mother Teresa hospital. And please inform others.

I don't know anything about his condition but I also know that he would never like to meet me. Injured or not. Please Ashita please come here for Ayaan...."

Ashita gasped and ended the call.

There was silence around her but there was swrilling storm inside her.

Is he going to be OK?

Will he forgive her?

Or he will be angry with her forever?

What is her life turning into?

Why can't she live alone peacefully in her life?

Why is her fate making her to meet him again?

Tears streamed out of her eyes as she drowned in her own thoughts.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This story is about too much of romance and other clichés.

Read it at your own risk.

Other than than that who ever took risk in reading this story, share your opinion about it.

Share Vote & Comment.