Raghav Story

A sequel of His crazy Fake girl = Her stupid Fake boy

Coming soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raghav Singhaniya: Upcoming bollywood star, very famous among girls of the country because of his television and web series other than that his looks and arrogant attitude draw female population towards him. But the cold heartthrob doesn't want girls for anything than using them for his pleasures. He uses them like tissue papers and throws them easily. That is because he carries heavy baggage on his shoulders and has buried his heart deep inside which has full of scars. He lives in Singhaniya's household and always throws snarky and sarcastic replies. He feels like his life is full of dark past and misery and no light could illuminate his world.

Sia Nayak: Harsh sunlight of Raghav's world comes abruptly and creates a huge chaos. As her ex-boyfriend and best friend cross path with her, they try to humiliate her for which she replies that she and Raghav Singhaniya are in a secret relationship and they are very happy. Her ex-best friend asks her to prove it and asks her to invite him to senior farewell prom. This leads her to ask out Raghav to be her Fake Boyfriend for a day.

Ayarsh: The couple is back to guide, help and make Ragav's world filled with sunshine and happiness. Their way of being cupid and making plans to change Raghav are one of the awesome things.

Ishika: Sia's best friend who is Raghav's fan girl but also a software geek and potential hacker. Has a database of everything and anything. She thinks she has feelings for Raghav and feels Jealous of her best friend but soon she realizes that she loves someone else.

Arjun: Manager of Raghav and is a best friend of him. He also does has a sad past but tries to put up a positive attitude and makes sure to uplift Raghav's mood. He pretends to like Sia but then gradually falls in love with someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a character sketch and there are many other important characters and there are also many more twists just like His crazy Fake girl. Do support and vote, comment and share