39. The first date!

"I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last."
- Unknown quotes 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sparsh:

Waking up alone is a very bad feeling within myself as I woke up and I didn't find Ayaan. That particular thing put me up in such a sour mood that I wanted to trash everything in my room. But I know that I am not that kind of person. Grumpily I got up and I found my self staring at my mirror. 

Hmmm.... may be I should extend my bucket list. I took out a marker and started to fill up the empty space of the bucket list paper.

"4. To be a better girlfriend ;-)"

Satisfied with that I closed the marker pen and kept it on the pen stand. And then I found out there was a sticky note next to my bucket list note. And by the scrawny and elongated handwriting I could easily say that it was Ayaan.

"I know you have noticed this after taking your own time. So, Sparsh... my baby, get ready I am going to pick you with in half an hour or some thing and we will start with our adventure. 

~~ With lots of love, You know who I am <3"

I couldn't help but chuckle about him not writing his name. But what kind of adventure is he planning? Soon my happy mood was faded away at that particular word. Is he going to show his real face and-and hurt me? No he-he can't be.... I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. No Sparsh! You should come out of this fear. Every single person out there is not thinking of hurting you.

I quickly went to take shower and tried to search for right outfit for today. But even after searching so much I didn't find perfect outfit. Frustration grew in me as if I a labs inside me is going to explode.

And when I sat on my bed thinking what to do, a soft material of white and pink caught my eye. And when I took it in my hand I got to know that it's a simple pink fish cut kurthi and a white palazzo with a dupatta with floral print on pink. I would be lying if I say that I haven't fell in love with that dress. I soon rushed to take shower and when I came back fully dressed, my aayi was non-stop giggling.

"Aayi, what's so funny here? Am I looking like a joker to you? Stop giggling and tell me properly."

She then stifled her laughter and handed me a note. After that she went to kitchen to pack my food. Seriously! Why can't she say it all loud instead of giggling and handing me a note. And to my surprise the note was from Ayaan.

"P. S. You drool a lot."

Ugh! Ayaan Singhaniya, I swear I will kill you. I took my packed for with my bag and stormed out of the kitchen. And speak of devil, he stood in front of me being all handsome looking in a navy blue and beige striped tee and a white chinos. Ugh why is he so good looking and drool worthy?

"So how was your sleep Miss drool?"

I smacked his shoulder hard and went out yelling a bye to aayi.
_____________________________________________________
Ayaan:
I must say I made a wrong decision in giving her make over and all. Even thought this is a normal kurthi and a pant  she looks more poised than a beautiful angel. Hmm... after all she is 'my angel'. 

(P. S. boys mind doesn't work well when they are naming clothes.) 

I went near her and taunted about her drooling even if she wasn't. And Hah!😎 She is so pissed about my comment that she stormed off by yelling her mother a small bye. I then thanked aunty for selecting that dress yesterday which she is wearing now. Then I informed her we will be back late and she hugged me with a chuckle.