Chapter One

Tomorrow's the first day of school at Teiko. I hope I make some good friends on the basketball team. I'm so excited I can't even sleep. Maybe I should text Satsuki, see if she's still awake.

Me- Oi Satsuki r u awake???

Satsuki- I was about to sleep. You should go to bed too. See you in the morning when I pick you up. Good Night.

Me- Okay good Night.
~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm as I  sleeply get up from my bed to get ready for school. I check the time and see that it's only 7:54. Oh no I'm late on my first day, I hear a loud knock on my door as I quickly run downstairs and open it I see Satsuki standing at the door with a big smile on her face. I get ready and we start walking to school. She tells me that all her friends are as old as her, so they're a year older than me. Once we got to Teiko I left Satsuki's side and went to sign up for the basketball club. After signing up I pushed through the crowd to look for Satsuki. When I got out I saw her a called for her, she signaled me to come over, so I did. I was introduced to two of her friends, who seemed a year older than her, Akatsuka Chizuko and Shidehara Yoko. Chizuko-senpai had nice short brown hair with a purple streak at the side, while Yoko-senpai had long and curly black hair with a teal streak on the side. They were the same height and were pretty. We chatted for a while and I told them about myself and how I love basketball. They told me that they were interested in volleyball and asked if maybe I could find time to come and watch them play, I agreed to do so. The bell rang and I went to class. I made a friend named Tsubasa Sachiko. She was tall with tanned skin and a black ponytail. We both sat beside each other and I was lucky because she was in most of my classes and loved basketball just like me, maybe even more. At the end of the day we both went to the gym for basketball club. Turns out we were the only girls there and since I had a lack of presence not many people saw me. But they all noticed her and for some reason they seemed a little afraid of her. I wonder why.