Chapter Thirty-four

"Oh my gosh! Look an ice cream stand, can we please get some guys?" Momoi begged as we all agreed and crossed the road to buy some.

"What flavors?" Seijuro asked us as we all started to decide what we wanted.

"Hey man, you don't have to pay for us." Ryouta said.

"Yeah, you're only making us feel poor." I laughed as I gave the vendor my money and told him my order.

"Akashi it's alright, don't feel bad. It's just we see only want you to spend your money on us..... unless it's for presents." Momoi said as we all sat on a round table in the park.

Once we were done eating and laughing at eachother getting brain freezes, we started to walk towards The Intersection.

"Annie it's now or never." I told her just as I saw Daiki walk over to Shin-chan.

I read his lips as he said "Ask her now or forget her forever.". Wow, that was a little too much Daiki. You need to chill, wait is he smirking? At me? What the hell he's gonna kill the vibe. I have to stop him before he effing screws everything up.

"Daiki, we need to talk." I said as we walked to stand under the large roof of building. I saw Momoi walking away with Tetsuya and Seijuro got picked up by his limo. He waved goodbye to us as he got into the long car.

"Kise can we get some more sweets? I'm hungry." Atsushi asked Ryouta, after he nodded his head the went to the shop across the street. Now, Shin-chan and Annie were alone.

"Soooo...." Annie said awkwardly. She saw me behind Shin-chan and I told her that she had one minute.

~~~~~~ Shin-chan POV ~~~~~

I looked into Annie's eye, trying to muster the courage to say the words that had been dancing around in my mind the entire day. I saw Kuroko behind Annie and got sweaty hands.

He was signaling me that I have only one minute to ask or I would lose her forever.

What the hell? Why can't I just ask her, why is this so hard for me to say? I'm gonna count to five and then say it no matter what. Screw you thoughts of her saying no and running away forever. I can't let her date that aho. Okay.... five ..... four ..... three ..... two ...... one .....

"Annie I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" I said and my jaw dropped.

~~~~~ Annie POV ~~~~~

"Shintaro I love you, will you be my boyfriend?" I said and I was taken a back.

"Annie I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" I heard him say to me at the same time as I spoke. I was overjoyed, finally I tell him that I love him and he loves me too.  All those thoughts about him not liking me like that and saying 'no' and my heart breaking.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms. He lips crashed with mine and and I heard clapping. But, I ignored it for a while. This moment was heartwarming, my heart racing as we broke the kiss.

I see not only my friends, but other people on the street applauding for us. I felt a blush creep up on my cheeks, but right then I didn't care.
I

finally found someone who I love and who lives me back.

"Woohoo!" I heard people cheering as my friends walked over to us, they were all grinning, even Seijuro came back in his limo.