Chapter Eleven

"Okay, truth or dare...... Aomin-" Kise starts as he is cut off by.... Seijuro? Wow he's here, guess he does sorta care for them. Funny.

"May I play. Sorry for being late, I had something...... important to do." Seijuro says.

"Um... sure. Okay Seijuro. Just don't ruin this, we're actually gonna try to have fun. You know what that is, right?" I say as he comes and sits beside Ryouta and Atushi.

"Of course. So, who is starting?" He asks. "I believe..... Ryouta was gonna start." I say looking over to Ryouta, who was busy thinking of something.

"Oh okay. Like I was saying, before I was interrupted, Aomine-chii truth or dare?" Ryouta says while giving Seijuro a glare. Before regretting glaring I give a small cough for Ryouta to here.

"Dare." is what Daiki says before smirking at me. "Okay, I dare you to...... do the chicken dance while complimenting me." Ryouta says grinning at him.

"What.... Okay fine. I'm not ready to chicken out yet." Daiki says before standing up. As he starts to dance the 'compliments' begin.

"Oh Ryouta your so unreasonably nice and awkwardly smart." is all I heard Daiki say before we all started doubling over. I laughed so much that I fell off my chair, which made me laugh harder.

After Daiki's dance and our laughing fits. It was his turn, Daiki started smirking at me as he said "Truth or dare.... (Name)?".

"Truth." I said with a straight face. "Okay. If you had to date one of the guys in this room who would it be and why?" He asks with a giant smirk on his face.

"I should've seen this coming. Okay, I'm not gonna give up my chicken for this either. I would date Shin-chan because when ever I even look at him he becomes all shy, like a tsundere. So yeah, oh and also because he is always being weird, which is pretty funny." I say hoping everyone will believe this is the truth.

"I don't believe you." Ryouta and Daiki say at the same time making me laugh, rather than making me worried.

"Well, think what you want. Cuz I don't care, besides it's my turn. Truth or dare Seijuro?" I ask looking at him with a smile.

"Oh, dare." He says plainly. "Okay. I dare you to confess your love for Atushi and then ask him out." I say a little too confidently.

"I'm not afraid of that dare." He says as he gets up and goes to Atushi.

"Murasakibara, I have loved you since the second my eyes fell upon you and I feel that we have become very good friends. So I would like to ask you to go on a date with me." He says at I honestly feel like I was laughing the loudest.

It was just too funny, but silence fell, a bit too quickly, most likely because the fear Seijuro's glare put in the eyes of the others.

"I believe it is my turn." I give him a nod. "Well, then truth or dare (l/n)?" He looks at me knowing my answer and ready to make me do, what he knows I don't want to.

"I choose dare. I'm not afraid of you and I never will be." I sat with a straight, yet confident face.

"Okay then, I dare you to kiss Daiki for ten seconds." He says. "on the lips?" I question him. All he does is give me a nod as I go over to Daiki.

As I approached him, he gave me a giant, 'ear-to-ear' smirk. All I do is make a straight face as our faces get close. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks I, quickly close my eyes.

He begins to kiss me and I follow his pattern. He is a passionate yet fierce kisser. I began to count in my head and as soon as I reached ten I parted as fast as I could. Honestly it felt like forever. I step away and walked back to my seat.

Everyone was starring at us and I saw Ryouta walk out of the room. I ran after him and didn't look back. I believe the room went silent, because I saw Daiki and Seijuro leave the room.

Well, hope you like this chapter. How is Daiki feeling about the kiss? What about Ryouta, will he ever talk to you again? Keep reading to fi d out. Oh and thank you for the views and votes. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Ciao ma peeps. Enjoy ur life. Oh and sorry for the late update. I honestly hope this chapter made up for the lateness. I hope that's a word. Cookie signing out. Lol, it's like in and agent or something. I'm gonna stop now bye.