Chapter Twelve

"Ryouta wait!" I say as I run after him I can see some tears rolling down his face as he stops and turns around.

"Why are you chasing me? Shouldn't you be playing with the rest and smooching Aomine-chii?" He says as he turns away crossing his arms.

"It was a dare and you know I don't back away from almost any dare and to be honest it was cheesy." I say hoping he'll turn around and talk.

The conversation continued a little something like this.

"Wait you think the kiss was cheesy? Or do you mean the dare?"

"Dude the dare. But can I ask you something? Why do you care if I kissed Daiki, don't you already like someone else?"

"I care because..... sigh....... I like you."

"Wow, this is awkward because yesterday I called my aunt and asked her about you guys. She said that you and I were really close.... so close that we considered each other siblings. She also said that Seijuro was my close friend." I say hoping he will understand what I'm saying, not from his mind but his heart.

"Oh, wow I don't remember my childhood much but I believe you. Can we be brother and sister again? Please give a chance to full fill that duty (name)-chii." He says with shining eyes with tears of hope.

"Of course." I say smiling and give him a sisterly hug, so tight he almost choked. I smiled as he started coughing. I apologized and then we turned around to go back to the room.

On the way there we were stopped by Seijuro. "I heard everything you two said and I remembered the relation between us. That is why I had you kiss Daiki. But I also made you kiss him because Ryouta isn't paying much attention in practises." He says as he begins to walk away.

"Stop" I say but he doesn't listen. "Stop.....Seijuro. " I say again knowing he'll listen. He turns around with a dark aura around him. "Don't call me by my first name, I didn't give you permission. " He says angrily.

"Why not? Oh wait is it because it makes your heart skip a beat, is it because no one else calls you by your first name? Maybe it's because it reminds you of our childhood." I say confidently.

"All of your guess are right. I feel different around you, something I don't understand. It bothers me." He says hiding is gaze.

"We need to talk. All three of us at the park, right now. Understand, I don't wanna repeat myself to you Seijuro. " I say sternly knowing he'll follow my order.

We went outside to a park that was nearby. We sat down with me in the middle, when I noticed this I stood up. "So why are we here and what do we need to talk about?" Ryouta asks cheerily.

It's as if he's okay after what just happened. "I want to know more about the childhood memories that have to do with us. And it seems like your the only one who remembers most of it, out of the three of us." I say looking him in the eye.

"Okay you want to know everything between the three of us. I will tell you everything, all the feelings and all the fights." He says with a straight face.

"Wait we fought when we were younger. But u don't remember fighting with anyone when I was younger. " Ryouta says a little worried, but I give him an assuring look which hopefully helped.

Hey guys school started and I've been busy. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please remember to VOTE if you like this book. Keep reading LOVING THE BLUE. And thank you for the 65 votes. Caio *~*