Chapter Twenty-Three

"Okay. Okay. I surrender. I'm sorry, you don't have to help clean up." I say just before Daiki jumps on me, then tackles me on the floor.

"Are you sure?" He asks frowning.

"That was fun."

"Yeah maybe for you, but I didn't want to run." I say panting while I layed in the floor.

We both looked at each other in the eye for what felt like forever. Then we burst out laughing. I sat up and looked at the TV, Daiki followed my gaze and a smirk appeared in his face.

"What?" I ask curious about what mischief is behind that smirk. What is he thinking. He is so... so.... unpredictable sometimes. Ugh boys, this is why I have never fallen in love.

"Wanna watch a movie? Horror, comedy, chick-flick, romance, mystery?" He asked looking at me with hopes of my permission.

"Wow, I didn't know.you knew so many genres for movies. I only thing he you knew about those maga-"

"Just pick one already" He said interrupting me. Why won't he let me finish my sentence when the subject is his magazines?

"Mystery and horror..... no wait how about.... we watch.... the series of...... Men In Black?!" I say yelling at my amazing idea. I've been a MIB fan ever since I saw their first movie.

"Fine, I'm not that big of a fan. But, if you wanna watch it we will. I probably have their CDs somewhere in here." He said look for it in the cabinets that the TV sat on.

"Found it!" He informed me getting up and inserting the disc. Daiki walked over to me and slowly sat down beside me. I wanted to move over, but I didn't.... I don't know why.

He turned on the TV and played the movie. I snatched the remote out of his hand an paused it right away.

"Hey why did you pause it?"

"Because I want popcorn."

"Then go make some, but at least leave the movie on."

"Never!" I yelled in his ear running into the kitchen to make popcorn. I heard him let out a sigh and bit my lower lip to hold back the laughs that were about to escape my mouth.

"Hey (Name)."

"Yeah?"

"Make me some popcorn too."

"What's the magic word?"

"I am amazing."

"Nope."

"Please?"

"That's not it either!"

There was a ping pause, I was going to say something thinking that he gave up.

"I love you."

I was left speechless. I didn't know what to say. No! Don't fall for it.... he's only saying that for the popcorn not because he actually loves you.

"Sure, you totally love me and I'm the basketball player in Japan." I said sarcastically. I was lucky he could let see my face, you could mistake it for a tomato.

"No..... I'm serious...." He said making me more redder, although that may not be possible.

"..... NOT!" Daiki yelled making me jump a little, when I turned around I was greeted by a big, fat smirk.

"Ha ha. Very funny, well now since you're in the kitchen.... why don't you make some popcorn for yourself?" I offered an idea and he was about to run back to the couch, but I grabbed the back of his shirt and turned him around. He began to fall and I wasn't fast enough to get out of the way.