Chapter Twenty-eight

"Hi." I said cheerfully to the new girl in our class. We had an exchange student from America. I didn't know her name or what she liked doing, but I planned on finding out.

"Oh hello." She said happily, I'm so glad that she's not shy. I hate it when people are shy then even after you become friends with them they're still shy. I'm mean I rather you be so crazy I die, than you be so shy I have a sad death. I want to be remembered.

"My name's (Name). What's yours?" I questioned her gently. I don't want to scare her.

"My names Annie. I like reading and playing ba-"

"Basketball!" I interrupted her. Oh please don't hate me, I didn't mean to interrupt you. I'm so sorry, please don't hate me.

"Don't worry I won't hate you. It's okay if you interrupted me. Just please don't do it again." Annie said, dang it was I saying my thought out loud again?

"Yes you were." She said my shoulders drooped down.

"It's okay. I get it you're excited. I like that about you." She said with a big grin on her cute face.

Annie had nice wavy, brown hair that looked like it had golden streaks in the sunlight, it went down to her shoulders and she had side bangs in her right that fell just over her eye. Her greeny-blue eyes were filled with excitement and joy. She was a bit smaller than me, standing at about 5"8'.

"Um.. are you there. Earth to (Name)." She said snapping her fingers in front of my face. She snapped me out of my gaze and I remembered how I interrupted her.

"You were saying something about playing ba." I offered and she smiled at me.

"I was saying that I like playing badminton, volleyball and basketball. But I'm not very good at basketball. I need to work on my skills a bit more." She said looking down.

"Well, then I can help you with that. I love basketball, if you couldn't tell " I said putting my hands on her shoulder. This made her look at me with big eyes filled with gratefulness.

"Now, stop giving me those eyes. Where is your next class?"

~~~~~~~~ LUNCH TIME~~~~~~~

"Where do you wanna sit for lunch?" I asked as we left class. Turns out she has math with me, and she's really good at math.

"Well, where do you usually sit?" she asked as we turned a corner.

"On the roof." I said blankly and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh. In America we never get to sit on the roof. Let's go!" she yelled as she pulled me the wrong way.

"Um.... the roof is the other way." I informed letting out a weak laugh. She turned on her heel and followed behind.

"I think you should lead the way." she suggested as she slowed her pace. I started walking beside her and eventually we got to the roof.

The guys and Momoi were already there. I told Momoi about the new girl and she got all the guys to come. Sometimes I wonder how she does it. Even Seijuro and Daiki showed up!

Wow, I really need to ask her how she does it. But she probably will just say that she has her ways. Oh well, guess I'll never find out...... or will I? Dun dun duuuuun!!!

"Momoi, you didn't have to bring the guys. I just said that I would introduce you to her and vice versa." I said giving her smile and a look that said 'it's okay, I don't mind'.

"Well, if she meets one of us, she gets to meet all of us." She said as she walked over to Annie and I.

"Hello."

"Hey. My name's Annie. What's yours... or well all of your names?" she asked a little shyer than before.

"I'm Momoi." She said as she gave Annie a small hug. This made Annie a little less shy, and got her to stand more easily. I guess hugs do help.

"Aomine Daiki, but you can call me whatever you like sugar." Daiki wiggled his eyebrows as he smirked then winked at her.

"Ignore him. He's a butt." I whispered in Annie's ear and she let out a giggle.

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya. It's nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your time at our school and in Japan." giving her a bow he lifted his head and smiled at her, as she bowed as well, making everyone smile.

"I'm Kise Ryouta, model, basketball copy cat, and most loved boy at this school. I hope you enjoy your time here and maybe we can hang out.... as friends of course." This made a blush creep up his cheek, but was quickly replaced with his normal perky self.

" Midorima Shintaro. If you don't mind me asking, what's your zodiac?" He asked taking a step forward.

"I'm a leo. Why?"

"Omg, I'm a leo too! He has a thing for Zodiac and stuff." I said smiling at her.

"Oh, that's interesting because I like zodiacs too." She said giving him a kind smile.

Shin-chan stepped back and a vlusj crept up his face very slightly,asking him look down, but only I saw it.

"Who's the redish-pink head? He sorta scares me." Annie asked in a whisper.

"You'll find out." I said as I let out a fake cough and gestured for Seijuro to introduce himself.

"My name is Akashi Seijuro and it's a pleasure to meet you." was all he could say before his phone rang.

"Hello..... yes..... okay..... wait for my orders.... I'm on my way." He said but we could only hear one side of the conversation.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking over to him.

"Nothing much, there's just something issues with some of the deals my father is making and I need to be there, right now." He said letting out a sigh.

"You can go. Good luck." I said as I out a hand on his shoulder.

Once he left it was Murasakibara's turn.

"My name is Aphuti Muraphathibera." He said with his mouth full of food.

"Pardon."

"Atushi Murasakibara. I like food, do you want to try some?" He asked politely.

"No thank you. I appreciate you asking though." Annie said as we all went to our usual spot on the roof.

"Wow, this view is beautiful." She said in awe and the majestic view. There were cherry blossom trees near by and from here you could see a lake too.

"I know right! That's why we sit here everyday at lunch." Momoi said grinning at her.

"Yeah, and Daiki come up here to skip class and sleep." I said laughing at him, which only got me a glare from him.

"Oh." Annie said as she took out her lunch. It consisted of mainly foreign food, such as: pasta, an apple, strawberry tart, and a small Beaver tail. Oh, how I miss Beaver tails.

"Wow, that strawberry tart smells delicious and so does that." Atushi said pointing at the Beaver tail.

"Oh thank you. And that is a Beaver tail. Would you like to try some?"

"Yes please."

Annie handed him some of the food and a thought popped into my mind.

"Have you ever tried Maji Burger before?" I asked hoping we could later.

"No."

" Well after school you're coming with us to Maji Burger and a bunch of other restaurants in the area. Okay?"

"Okay." She said smiling with excitement and great joy.

Hey guys. You're probably really really mad at me for not updating for like forever. But, here's an update, so please don't hurt me. What do you think about Annie and her affect on the team? Keep reading LOVING THE BLUE to find out.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!! *~*