Chapter Four

During practise I saw the four guys I met yesterday. When me and Ryouta made eye contact, he called me over to him.

     As I approached him I saw two new guys. One was a redhead and the other a blue. "Hey. What's up?Are these the others? ". Shin-chan gave me a nod.

     "This is Akashi Seijuro. He's the team captain. " Ryouta takes a step closer and whispers "He's also really mean and scary sometimes. So just be careful around him.". I smile and say hey.

      Seijuro gives me a glare which honestly made his face look weird to me, but it seemed to scare the rest. "My name is (l/n) (f/n). It's nice to meet you, but why are you doing that with your eyes and face?" I laugh a little.

     He gives a slightly surprised look to me, which lasts for only a millisecond. "Oh and this is Aomine Daiki, he's the ace and probably the laziest person I know." Ryouta gives me smile.

     "So you're the guy I'm supposed to become better than. Well then, I guess I'll actually have fun playing on the team. Especially when I go against you." I say with confidence. "Tch" he clicks his tongue.

     "The only one who can beat me is me. Don't you know that?" He says with a smirk. "This is gonna be interesting." I give him a wink. When I turn around to get back to practise, I see Satsuki standing behind me.

     "Hey why don't you have a one on one with them to test your strength to see how good you are? Come on do it for Sachiko-kun." She says with a pleading face.

     "Okay. After practise, I challenge you all to a one on one. If I win you teach me your skills and tricks and if I lose then I'll do what you tell me to for three whole days. Deal?" I give a smirk.

"Okay."

"You're on!"

"Tch"

"Yes."

"I accept."

"Only if you buy me candy bar."

"Okay fine Atushi. I'll buy you a candy bar."

"Yay!"

After practise we all gathered for the one on one in the gym. The coach even showed up and so did Sachiko, Chizuko-senpai, Yoko-senpai and Satsuki. I was pumped and full of energy, but one part of me was a the slightest bit scared of what was going to happen.

Sorry again for the short chapter but I've sorta, kinda got writers block but I'm gonna come up with something good. Trust me. Hope you like the book so far. Remember if you do, then please vote, comment, and like. Ciao for now.