Chapter Fifteen

My dreams reminded me of so much. My whole childhood started to clear in my headed, I could practically write a story about.

As I headed downstairs, after getting ready, I heard a knock at my door. You know, random guy that's at my door, there's a such thing as a doorbell. I wonder how long you've been knocking there.

I run to the door and when I open it, I'm greeted by a serious Seijuro. He looks me in the eye and says "Do you remember what happened yesterday?". I nod as he walks in without by permission by the way, but what do I know about permission? Right?

"I came here to pick you up, you kno-" He starts "Look it's bright as day, well that's cause it is but still. No one is gonna mess with me at a time like this. Please stop being like this, I know what I said that day at the park, but right now I need some time on my own. Please, just go, besides you guys are gonna show me your tricks today. They better be good." I say as he gets up an leaves.

After eating breakfast, I lock my house and start walking to school. Momoi stopped picking me up because I told her I was old enough to walk on my own.

When I get to the school gates some random guy walks up to me. He looks at me and smirks. "Do I know you?" He shakes his head, with the dumb smirk still on his face. "Why are smirking at me? Stop it, seriously creepy dude." I say as I walk past him.

He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me closer to him. He spins me around and pushes me against a wall nearby. Oh good job wall, you just had to be here. I hate you from now on, stupid wall.

"Hey, what's the rush? I just wanna talk." He says as he comes to close to my face, his smirk getting more sly.

"Look, don't even try to. I don't wanna have to hurt you. Oh and if I do hurt you, than please at least don't yell." I say trying to show no fear and staying strong.

"Come on, I know what kind of girl you are don't be like this to me." He says only millimeters away from our lips touching.

"This is your last chance to save yourself. Cause if I hurt you, the doctors won't now how to fix you." I say with a death glare at him, which gave him a bit of a fright. But he was still not backing off.

"Don't move (Name). It'll just take a minute." He says way to close and that's when I attack. I kick him where the light doesn't shine. And he falls to the ground.

"How do you know my name?" I question him with my foot on him, keeping him down. "I'm in one of your classes, so yeah. Please let me go, I promise I won't do it again." He pleads as I let him run away.

It's surprising how fast people can run when they're scared. I rush to class hoping I'm not late. As I walk in, Sachiko looks at me with a worried and sad look.

I go and sit down in my seat which is beside her. She doesn't say anything to me at all, the whole entire class. The teacher walks in and everyone returns to their seats.

When class ends I go straight to Sachiko, she tries to walk away from me but she's too slow, probably because of her crutches.

"Why are you ignoring me today?" I ask her in the most upfront tone you'll ever hear. "Are you okay I saw what that baka was doing to you?" she says worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine but you didn't answer my question." I say in a serious tone. "I'm moving to a different school. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would stop practising basketball, to become the best." She says with a small tear rolling down her cheek.

"I would never stop practising, even when I become the best. Besides, you should've told me this earlier, when are you leaving? " I ask trying to cheer her up.

"This is my last week, but why are you so happy about me leaving?" she asks me. "Because I want to train even harder while your hear so you can see me become stronger." I say cheerily.

She smiles at me as we make our way to our next class. The rest of the day she and I shared out stories about what's  happened so far. I feel better after telling her.

After class I went to the gym with Sachiko and Momoi, turns out Momoi already knew that Sachiko was leaving. That annoyed me a little.

When we walked into the gym all the guys were lined up for an announcement. "Hey what's going on?" Sachiko asks us.

"I don't know." Momoi and I say in sync. We giggle a bit before we go and join the group.

Turns out that some guys were getting kicked off the team. Probably because we have to many players, it's not that sad. I'll miss some of the guys. As friends though it's not what you think. Lol, I know what your thinking.

Practise begins and I go over to the court to start stretching. Ryouta walks over to me smiling. "May I stretch with you....sis?" He asks giggling.

"Um....sure nii-san. But why are you giggling?" I ask a little confused. "Oh, because ever since you became my sister, I've wanted to call you that." He says as he joins me in stretching.

After stretching the GOM and I go into the other gym to practise. Once we get into the gym we start shooting hoops.

"So, when can we teach you our specialties?" Shintaro asks, a bit happily. "Right now." I say in a commanding tone.

Hey guys hope you're liking the book. Please remember to hit that vote button. Thank you for all your support. Learning from the Generation of Miracles sounds interesting. What's gonna happen, Seijuro becoming nicer, Ryouta is your brother and you still owe Daiki. This is just too much to handle.