Ideas

Hey guys, so I have to admit that I have been having writers block and that's why story is becoming less interesting and I know this might sound a little sad, but I might need some help. So, if any of you hugs have ideas or wanna see someone specific or just yourself in this story then just message me in my inbox. If you want to feature yourself, first of all give me a description of what you wanna look like in this book, then tell me your Wattpad name so I can give you a shout out and finally tell me your personality, of your character not you in real life. Be as creative as you want. If you want someone else to be featured in the book then tell me how you want them to act. I know I sound really sad and pathetic, but you guys are great supporters and it would make my day or week or month or new year if you helped me out here. So, please help me. Honestly my parents have been asking me what I want for Christmas and I've been telling them that I don't know, but now I know and it's something only you guys can give and that is your support help for the next few chapters. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, still please help me, it'll be like an early birthday present for me. So, I hope you guys will help and thank you so much. Hugs and kisses. Happy holidays. Caio *~*

P.S.: I might update during Christmas break, but I'm not sure. But I you do send me ideas, then I definitely will update. Thank you. For reading my book and I hope you continue to read and love it.

P.P.S.: you can vote for this thing too. Your choice if you want to or not. Okay now I'll stop, I promise. •-• (this looks like beymax!!)