Chapter Three

"Stay away from Tetsu-kun. He's mine okay do you understand? Look I don't wanna sound mean, but I really like him and even he knows it. So please, just stay back." is all I heard Satsuki say before she left me at my house.

     That night I had a bad dream. The next morning Satsuki knocked on my door as I ran downstairs. For once I was ready on time.

     "Ready to go?" she asks with a smile. I give her a nod and we start walking to school. There was silence between us and when we were about to reach the school grounds Satsuki looked at me.

     "I'm sorry about last night. I didn't want to hurt your feelings or something. It's just that I really like him and I just saw him looking at you with this odd look, as if he liked you the way I like him and-".

      " It's okay I get it. You really like him, trust me when I say that I won't fall for him. Besides I don't think he's my type." I cut her off because I was getting annoyed by her apology.

     After school I go to practise and I see Satsuki and Sachiko waiting for me. They have a look of depression on their faces. "What's wrong? You guys look down.".

     "Sachiko-kun got hurt yesterday. She broke her ankle and the doctor says that she's not allowed to play anymore." Satsuki says looking at me with almost a tear falling out of her eyes.

     "Okay, but how did this happen? I mean you can't just break your ankle like that." I say as a start looking at her ankle more closely.

      "Yesterday once I left after practise some guys were following me and so I started to run. But when I looked back to see if they were still there, I tripped over a rock and landed on the ground breaking my ankles. ". "Oh." is all that escapes my mouth when I see Sachiko start to cry.

     "Hey, you know what, I'm gonna play basketball for you. I'm train so hard that I'll become the best player in Jappan! Or well at least at this school." I say hoping to cheer her up. Luckily it worked and the three of us walked into gym.    

Sorry I know it's a short chapter, but hey, now you get to train hard and try become the best. See there's always an upside to training. At least that's what my coach says. Anywhoo, will you meet the rest of the GOM and play with them, will you make the team and is this suspense killing you? Well then to find out keep reading LOVING THE BLUE!!!!!!!! Jappan is amazing BTW ;) that's my cousin. She loves books too. Her Wattpad name is @OneDoof She writes good books. You should visit her page and read her books.mention a usermention a user