Chapter Twenty-four

"Well what?" I ask raising an eyebrow and hugging the pillow tighter as he walked towards me.

"You see, I just wanted to talk about what happened earlier today and just let everything out. All the mixed feelings and I want to know how you felt." He said with those soft eyes again. It's a real sight to see.

"Okay, fine, let's talk."

"Really? You're not mad... anymore?" He asked not believing me let that slide so easily.

"Yup, I mean you probably think I'm losing my mind, but I get it. You wanna talk... let's talk." I say and he sat down in front of me on the bed. He was cross legged too, this made feel like we were two little kids about to talk about a play date. It's been so long since I sat down like this with someone... to talk.

"Okay, well let's start with when I almost... um yeah... ya know." He said not proud of what had happened.

"Well, honestly that was a surprise. But I'm glad that Seijuro was there to stop you from-"

"Yeah me too." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I really didn't want the awkwardness to grow so I did the most reasonable thing and asked him about your day.

"Well you sure know how to keep the awkwardness away. My day was okay, I mean a couple tests... which I probably failed, a nice nap on the roof during class and a delicious lunch from Maji Burger. So yeah, overall it was pretty good." He said smiling.

"How about yours.... before you ran into me?"

"Well, it wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either." I answered him, trying to keep what happened away from him.

"Tell me more. Oh, unless you don't want to. It's your choice." He pressed.

That's a different side of him, it's more calm and kind. I don't think this is normal, I'm probably dreaming. No, his groans were pretty real. So he really is trying to be nice. Wow, what a world, I just hope a wall doesn't ruin my day.... again.

"You know what, I do need to tell someone. Fine, I'll tell you." I let out a sigh and tell him everything about my day.

Eventually a tear Rolled down my cheek, it was only one, but eventually it became the first of... maybe 100 tears.

"Wow. That was some day you had and all I did was make it worse. I'm really sorry (Name). I'm so sorry." Daiki responded after I told him everything about my day. He pulled me into a hug, it caught my by surprise, but it felt nice to be in someone's arms after all that.

I hugged him back and felt so much better. I felt like I could tell him anything. I knew that this wasn't the right thing to do, but it made me feel a lot better.

"I guess you're just a real softy on the inside and all chill on the outside, eh." I say letting out a sma laugh, which turned into a giant fit of laughter, because he started tickling me.

"What was that?" He asked now tickling me even more. Tears rolled down my cheek and it hurt. I hat being ticklish.

"No..thi..ng... I..sai...d....no...thing." I let out between laughs of pain. He stopped and put his hands on his hips.

"That's what I thought. Now, let's head down and watch that movie." Daiki got off the bed and walked out of the room and I lay there is his bed, trying to catch my breathe.

He's not that bad. He's a really good listener... no I can't, I'm not falling in love.....again.

I hopped off the bed and ran downstairs after hearing that he started the movie without me.