Chapter Two

Thank you so much to the first two people who read my book and voted. Masmilenko and Secret_Sara. Here's the next chapter hope you like it.

Practise went pretty smoothly, Sachiko and I stuck close to each other. But all the boys seemed to already know her, and to be honest I think she is an incredible player and will probably make the team.

I waited for Momoi, by the school gate, to come pick me up. A tall figure that I saw during practise approached me and asks "Are you waiting for Momoi-chin?".

I take a step back, "Yeah. But who are you?" I ask curiously. "I'm Murasakibara Atushi. Momoi-chin sent me to tell you that she's waiting for you at Maji Burger. Oh and is your name (l/n) (f/n)?".

"Yes. But I don't know the way to Maji Burger and-" Atushi interrupts me "Don't worry I'm going there too. So you can walk with me.". I smile and we start walking side by side.

Once we got there I saw Satsuki waiting for us at a table, which seemed to have three other figures that I had seen at practise. Maybe she's friends with them. "Hey over here!!" she calls me and Atushi over.

We walk over to the table and take a seat. Beside me is a tall blonde guy, infront of me is a green haired dude, who's holding some sort of giraffe.

Once we got a look at each other I thought of starting a conversation. "So Satsuki who are these guys? I remember seeing them at practise." I ask looking directly at the blonde who kept stroking my long, (f/c) hair.

I gave him a scary look and he backed off, "Oh well, this is why I sent Murasakibara-kun, so you would get to meet players at your level and also the famous Generation of Miracles." she said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Wait you mean these guys are the GOM?! I thought there were six of them what happened to the other two?" I asked with a surprised and joyous tone.

"Oh, Akashi-chii and Aomine-chii couldn't make it because well I don't know why Akashi-chii couldn't come, but Aomine-chii said that he didn't want to." The blonde says with a big grin on his face.

I felt like asking so many questions, so I started throwing questions at them and they picked up to my pace. They started to answer back quickly.

"Well introduce yourselves." I said with a smile.

"I am Kise Ryouta. Model and basketball player."

" I am Midorima Shintaro."

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya."

"Okay so you're Ryouta, Shin-chan, and Tetsu." I said, pointing at each one.

"Hey we didn't give you permission to call us by our first names!" They boys say in sync. I look at Satsuki "Oi Satsuki, you didn't tell them that I call everyone by their first names?".

"No, I forgot and it's not that important. So, how about we go order something to eat? Come on." She says as she gets up and starts to walk to the counter, as we all follow her.

After eating, we said goodbye to each other and went in our own directions, back home. Satsuki was walking with me because we live int he same neighborhood.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" Satsuki asks in a worried, yet serious tone.

OOOOO!!!! WHAT DOES SHE WANT TO TELL YOU??? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!!!!! •_¤