Chapter Ten

I tried to get up but the minions pinned me down. I pretended to struggle and when I saw them off guard, I attacked. I swung my legs around to kick them in the face.

     They fell to the ground and I jumped up. More minions came at me, I punched them in the face and I'm glad I chose to wear my 'BOSS' all-finger ring. It must have hurt bad, "But look at the bright side, now you got boss written, we'll stamped on your face. " I say to them.

      While I was saying this about ten more guys came and did a dog pile on me. I couldn't move, I struggled hard all I could say was "This struggle is actually real.".

     Wow, even in the worst of situations I just can't become serious , can I. Good job (Name). Good job, again. Twice in a day, not record but still good for someone like me.

      "Hey, get off her. She still has to do what I tell her too." Diaki runs over and says. Good job Daiki, even when I'm being crushed all you can do is be selfish and jerky. Great job.

     Suddenly, he runs over to this human dog pile and picks them up. After about five people I jump up, knocking the rest off of me. Together we beat up the rest of the minions, while we conversate.

"What are you doing here."

"Atushi called me be a aid it was urgent, what about you?"

"Satsuki called me she said you were in trouble and her legs wouldn't let her move to help you."

"I thought I told her to not follow me. Oh well, good thing she did."

      Once we're done we see the boss trying to run away, but Satsuki blocks him. We run up and grab him, punch him in the face, like really hard. Then we go to the guys and help them get up.

      As we help them up a man walks over to us. "I saw you two beat those gangsters up. You do know that they are one of the most dangerous gangs here? I have to tell the police."

      "You can do that later, first can you help our friends. They've been hurt, if you don't mind." I say in a serious tone not caring about who we beat up.

      We took them to the hospital because it looked like they were injured badly. Me and Daiki were waiting outside their room. I was honestly a little worried and Diaki looked pretty serious too. Well first time for everything. Right?!

       We both sat down on the chairs after walking up and down the hallway for awhile. I started to call Seijuro when I saw Daiki smirking at me, from the corner of my eye. I turn my head to face him.

      I put my phone down and we have a random staring contest and neither of us give in. After a couple seconds he spoke. "What are you looking at?"

"Depends, what are you looking at?" I say slyly.

He smirks again," I'm just looking at how yours are and also wondering when you're gonna do what I say."

"How my what are, oh, you big PERVERT!" I yell as I understand what he was looking at. I honestly should've seen this coming.

I look away and call Seijuro. He picks up after the third ring, there's complete silence for a couple seconds. "Hello?" He says.

"Um hey. Do you know where the rest of the guys are?" I ask seriously.

"Well, Daiki is with you and the rest are at the hospital. What did you think I wouldn't know. I'm Akashi Seijuro, I'm never wrong and I've never los-" He stops and the silence grows longer.

"Well, you're probably always right, but I beat you. Was that your first lost, cuz that must have hurt. Sorta like that guy I punched with my knuckle and ring." I say with a smirk slapped on my face.

He ends the call and I keep smirking, I just can't stop after what I said, I feel too proud.

Suddenly, the doctor comes out and tells us that they're fine, just a couple bruises and cuts, and that we can go see them now.

I walk in with Daiki trailing behind me. The guys are sitting on the big couches looking directly at me and Daiki. Then Ryouta gives out a fake cough with my name. Then he signals me to look to my side, I turn my head and jump as I see Daiki's arm around me.

"Yo, dude. Why did you do that. You know what I give up on you. You are not worth it." I say as I go sit between Shin-chan and Tetsuya. Tetsu comforts me while everyone just watches.

A pout comes from Ryouta and I give him a smile, he smiles back, a little childishly though. I give Shin-chan a smirk at he looks away, I give out a little laugh.

"Why do you Shintaro Shin-chan?" Daiki asks.

"Oh, just to make him like this" I smirk and say Shin-chan and he blushes and looks away, "see, it's funny cuz he's a tsundere.".

They all laugh and just looks down. A long silence begins to grow and I can take it anymore, I'm bored. "Hey, you guys want to play truth or dare?" I ask chilshly.

"Sure."

"Okay."

"No, nanodayo."

"I'll play."

"Whatever."

Is all I get and the game begins, after we all force Shin-chan to play with us. This random and awkward, truth seeking and daring game begins. We moved the chairs around to make a circle so it was easier to play.

Well, it's longer than before. I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far. What truths will be told and what actions because of dares will take place in this very hospital room. You never know what could happen so you should definitely keep reading to find out. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much for the almost 400 views and 40 votes. I really appreciate this. Thank you so much was again. And good day or good Night. Which ever it is for you. *~*