Chapter Thirty-three

"No........... why?" I groaned as I slapped my alarm clock, that I wish I could throw across the room and blow up into a bazillion pieces.

It was 6:30 in the morning and I had to get ready for school, today I was going to play a one on one with all of the generation of miracles.

Things were still pretty awkward between Tetsu and I, but I was really hoping for some real answers today.

My phone started to buzz and I saw that Daiki was texting me.
(D-Daiki Y-you)

D - hey, you up yet?

Y - yeah.....why?

D - I'm gonna come over early to pick you up, so be ready.

Y - I'm always ready.

D - sure you are sweetie, you keep thinking that

D - in fact, you think that when I beat you today in basketball

Y - whatever, I'll be ready.

Y - when are you coming over?

D - at 7:22

Y - why not 7:23?

D - I have to get ready, ttyl bye.

Y - bye, booboobear

D - don't cal me that, go get ready.

Y - fine whatever......booboobear

(End of texts)

I jumped in the shower and quickly got ready. Just as I finished eating my rather delicious breakfast, I heard a knock at my door. It was only 6:52, why was Daiki, so early?

I got up, put away my dishes and walked toward the door. The second I opened it, I felt a series of mixed emotions, first was a wave of shock, then anger, then sadness, then awkwardness.

"Hey." Tetsu said as he awkwardly waved.

"Um Tetsu. Please come in." I said as I opened the door wider.

"Thanks and I'm sorry for coming so early." He said in a calm tone.

"That's alright." I said as we both sat down at the dining table. It was a round, high table, with high chairs. We sat across from each other and I looked at him, trying to depict why he was here.

Maybe he wants to apologize for what happened. I'm willing to forgive and forget, if he says the right thing.

"Okay, I have a feeling I know why you're here but, please tell me before I get hopeful." I tell him.

"I'm here to apologize, for everything that I've done to you. It's all wrong and I can't live with myself knowing that I hurt you and never truly apologized. I know what I did was wrong, not only did I hurt you, I also hurt Momoi. It's not fair to either of you two to be treated like that. I don't know what got into me, I know that you're a great basketball player and an even better friend. I wish to regain that friendship, I really miss being able to talk to you as a friend. I'm really really sorry (name)." Tetsu said as a tear rolled down his pale cheek.

I got out of my seat and so did he, I walked toward him and just looked into his icy blue eyes for a whole minute. Then, I hugged him so tightly that would never let go. He was surprised at first, but then hugged back.

"It's okay, you baka. But make sure you never do that again, to anyone. Or else I will find you and I will punish you." I said as there was a knock on the door.