Chapter Twenty-seven

"Finally, that felt like forever," Daiki said throwing his hands in the air for dramatic effect. Drama queen.

"But it was worth it, you have to admit." I said smiling at him. He smiled back, making me feel.... good.

"True that. Now let's look for those keys that are los- I mean hiding." He said receiving a glare and then smile from me.

"It's probably infront of my house or on the way to Momoi's place. Let's start here and then we'll head towards her house."

"Okay," He said already looking for my keys. Does he want me to leave that bad? Or maybe he's just worried about my house.... I don't know?! I should probably help him.

"I don't think they're here." We said in sync after looking for about twenty minutes, but honestly I think we both gave up about ten minutes ago.

"Okay.... um.... let's just look for them on the way to her house." He said jot making eye contact.

"Okay then. Allonz-y." I said smiling big like a retard.

"What?" He asked and I let out a sigh, still smiling.

"I've  always wanted to say that. You know it's a reference from-"

"If it's a reference don't even try to explain it to me. I probably won't understand." as he said that, the stupid smile on my face was practically slapped off my face.

"Let's just go." I said walking away from him and hopefully towards my keys.

"Wait, I'm sorry. It's just that all I a really do is sleep, eat and read po-"

"Don't  finish that." I said with a serious face.

We kept looking for the keys but we couldn't find them and just went to ask Momoi for them.

"You knock."

"No you knock."

"I told you to do it first."

"You're not the boss of me."

"Ladies first."

"Oh so you mean you." I said with a smirk.

"Guys, what are you doing here.?" Momoi asked as she opened the door.

"How did you know we were here?" Daiki asked.

"I think the whole neighborhood knows that you're here now."

"It's all your fault, too wimpy to knock. Tsk Tsk Tsk. " I said shaking my head while click my tongue.

"You guys haven't answered my question yet." She said folding her arms.

"Oh, I think I forgot my keys at your house from last night." I said plainly.

"Wait then how did you get in your house and why is Daiki with you?" she questioned me.

"Well.." I started and told her everything, almost everything.

"What? Daiki if you did something to her then I will kill you." She said angrily, but this didn't affect Daiki. He looked bored instead of scared.

"Don't worry he didn't do anything." I said not making eye contact with either of them.

"Well, you can come in and look for them." She said letting us in to the welcoming feeling of her hou- Oh my gosh her mom is making something special.

"That's smells delicious. What is it?" I asked closing my eyes to smell it better.

"It's some experiment she's doing with food." Momoi informed me as she started looking for the keys.

"Okay well then let's look for those-"

"Found them." Daiki said holding my keys up to my face.

"Thanks Momoi. I'll be heading home now." I said while jumping to get my keys from him.

"Actually, (Name)-kun, could you swing by tomorrow? I wanted to talk to you about something." She asked sounding serious and worried at the same time.

"Oh, okay." I said closing the door. We started heading towards my house.

Once we got there I saw that Kuroko was standing at the door holding chocolates.

"What's Tetsu doing here?" Daiki asked sounding a little angry.

"I don't know, let's go find out." I said walking faster towards him. "What are you doing here, with chocolates?" I asked as I tapped his shoulder.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I'm really sorry about what happened, I don't know what cam over me. I didn't want to do that, I.... I don't even think you'll except my apology. What I did is... unforgivable and I'm ju-"

"It's okay." I said with a quiet smile. It was warm and I feel like he deserves a second chance.

"What?" He asked in disbelief. It's like he didn't believe what I said. But I know that I'm serious and mean everything I say.

"Look, everyone's been acting a little off nowadays. It makes sense that you would too." I explained giving him a hug. "I forgive you."

"Thank you." he said retiring the hug.

"Um... I'm still here ya know?" Daiki said waving his hand.

"What are you doing with Diaki?" Tetsuya asked sounding a little protective with a hint of worry. Yes, I am explaining the tone of voice like it's a recipe. I do that.

"Oh well, it's a long story. But I promise I'll tell you later. Do you guys wanna come inside?" I asked opening the door.

"Sure." Tetsuya said walking in.

"I can't. I have..... some reading to do." Daiki said.

"You'll never change Daiki, will you?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"No I won't." He replied as he turned on his heel. "See you soon.".

"Maybe sooner than you think." I said. But all I got for a reply was a little laugh as he walked away.

"Can we talk?" Tetsu asked me looking sad and guilty.

"We can talk, see we're doing it right now. But If your question was may we speak about the incident, then yes, we may." I said trying to make the atmosphere less depressing.

I hate depressing things, especially when someone feels depressed and their depression is ruining the atmosphere and everyone's feelings, making it more depressing. Even talking about depression can make me depressed so I'm gonna stop this depressing rant about depression and being depressed.

"Okay, then may we go now?" He asked me a little happier.

"Yes we may." I replied with a little laugh. Since I don't giggle, I do little laughs. It's thing okay!

"So..." he started

"Look, Tetsu it's okay. I forgive you, and I don't want things to be awkward between us. So please, just forget that ever happened and I will too." I said softly, getting straight to the point.

"Okay. Thank you so much. You're heart is made of gold and you're kindness is endl-"

"You brought chocolates, didn't you? Let's eat them." I said cutting him off after I saw the delicious chocolates.

He gave a nod and then a smile, I smiled back as he handed me the box. Then we sat there and talked, while we ate chocolates.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." I said waving at him as he walked away.

"Bye." He said as he walked away. We cleared things up and I'm happy that we're friends again. No more awkwardness, thank you Oh great gods from the skies above. Too much?

Hey guys, I'm really really really really sorry for not posting for like forever. You're probably hating on me right now. And glaring at your screen as you're reading this sad example of an apology. But, I promise I'm back to writing for you guys. I'm also planning on writing another book. I know what you're thinking, she's probably not even gonna be able to post the first chapter thanks to her laziness. But I promise I'm doing my best. Once again I am really really really really really really really really really sorry. *~*