Chapter Fourteen

When we got my house I took a deep breathe as I opened the door. Once we got in, I went and sat down on my couch hoping he wouldn't sit with me.

So, I put my legs on the other side, just so he would have to sit on the couch opposite to me. It feels like he knows what I'm thinking because he does sit on the other couch right away.

"Well, tell me our fights. I have too many questions that need answers, please. " I say with pleading face.

"Okay, but no interruptions, okay?" He says looking me in the eye. I give him a nod, but even he knows I'll interrupt him to ask a question.

"Well, start and remember, don't hold back anything, please." I say before he starts. He takes a deep breath and then starts.

"Well, I believe you remember what I said to you on the playground when we were younger. Right? Well, I meant what I said. After a couple months Ryouta found out about this, before you two became brother and sister-" He says as I interrupt him.

"Wait, so at the playground when I was introduced to him, he didn't know about us being really good friends?" I say awaiting his answer. He nods and continues.

"Yes, but a few months later you were still friends and he found out about what I said. Somehow someone told him and it wasn't me or you. So, he got mad and called us to the park, that's where the biggest fight was." He says as he stops for a brief moment.

"Wait is that really what happened? I didn't... I just can't....what, I'm so confused. I don't even know how to feel." I say as I put my legs down, off the couch. He moves over to my couch and comforts me with his arm around me.

"It's okay....it wasn't your fault. Don't over think this, now you're brother and sister. Everything will find its place." He says trying to comfort me.

Wow, I never thought of life like this. I'm confused and since when does Seijuro have a comforting side. Wait, is he telling me this because of the promise I made him when we were younger? To see if I'm stilling agreeing to it. Ugh, life you just have to pick on me.

"Should I continue, or would you like to drop this here and now?" He asks as a tear rolls down my cheek. I give him a nod and he continues.

"Okay, well when we get there Ryouta comes to us and starts asking questions and we start answering honestly. He believes us, but asks why. So we tell him, we tell him that we were really close.... so close that we loved each other. That's when he asked you to become his sister because he felt that you two had that bond. You agreed and then he felt better and left the topic....forever. Well, at least that is what he said." Seijuro tells me as I smile a little.

"Wait, but why don't I remember this, at all, I mean not even a glimpse?" I ask with wonder in my tone.

"I don't know why you and Ryouta don't remember this, maybe it's because you moved away and he got busy with modeling." He says hoping that's the truth.

I give him a hug which surprises him. As I don't let go he hugs back and I say "You know you've started calling people by their first names, not their surnames. I think my attitude is ribbing off on you." while still hugging him, even tighter now.

After a while I let go and he leaves. I see him smiling as I watch him leave. Wow, what a day I'm really tired. Too much has happened, way too much. I walk upstairs after eating dinner, I go into my room and lay down.

Everything that happened today replays through my head as I slowly fall asleep. I dream, but it isn't a dream it's some of my childhood memories playing through my head. This day and night were, honestly, too much.

Sorry for the small Chapter too much school work. Oh well, please keep reading and please vote. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much. CAIO!!!!!! *~*