Chapter Six

As Daiki approaches me, I begin to smile and I don't even know why. "Why are you smiling at me? You just lost, which means you're gonna do what I tell you to."

     "Well, now I know playing basketball here will be more fun. Now that I have a strong teammate and opponent, I have an even bigger reason to train harder." I say with a smirk appearing on my face.

     "You've done very well and by the looks of it you are definitely on the team." the coach says as he leaves the gym. I feel proud of myself and feel like crying joyfully again. But I hold it in and just smile at Satsuki. She understands me and smiles back.

     "Well I should get going too. See you tomorrow (l/n)-kun. Good job today, I'm glad your my best friend." Sachiko says as she also exits the gym.

     "Hey let's all head down to Maji Burger. You guys must be hungry." Satsuki says as I head towards the change room to change before the guys come in.

      When we all are done changing, Seijuro looks at us and says "I must be going now I am-" "You have to come with us Seijuro. If you don't then you don't wanna know what I might do." I say as I give him death glare which makes him agree to come.

     The whole walk to Maji Burger Seijuro didn't  say a word. I felt a little powerful because of what had happened. Once we got there, we ordered our food and sat down at a table.

     "So, when are you guys gonna teach (l/n)-kun your special skills?" Satsuki asks the guys, as I begin to eat my giant pile of burgers. "When the time comes." Seijuro says.

"What?" She asks with confusion. "He means tomorrow after school. We're gonna start then." I respond with some giggles. "Oh okay.".

     "You know Daiki, you remind me of Taiga. Man he's a powerful player." "Who's Taiga?" Ryouta asks.

"Kagami Taiga. My basketball loving best friends. He is a strong opponent and he just lives the game so much that, it's just wow. And the reason he started playing is just like a dream."

"What was his reason?" Shintaro asks getting a little more interested as well. I got excited and happy so I told them.

     "Well, Taiga started to love basketball when Tatsuya Himuro Asked him to play after school. After that they both became best friends actually they considered each other brothers, they even have rings. So as they got older they became more in love with the game and now they are strong players. I even learned some tricks from them." I say until I'm interrupted by Daiki.

     "Tch. I bet he's not as strong as me. Even if he's stronger than you, I can beat him." He says with confidence.

     "Oi, I know he'll beat you and so will I. Someday and I'm gonna beat you so badly you'll never forget me and your loss. I swear I will." Is a I say before walking off to a street court nearby.

      Satsuki followed me and so did Ryouta. I guess I just couldn't wait or control myself. I start dribbling a ball that was lying around on the court. When they got to the court, I took a shot from full court and it went in.

     They were impressed, Ryouta picked up the ball and tried to make a shot like that an failed. "Here let me show you something. You do a trick you learned from someone else and I'll copy it better than you Mr.Copycat." I say and he agrees.

     He does a Wraparound and then a formless shot. I do the same thing while he's defending me. I Ask him to do it again and he can't, to his surprise.

     "What did you do to me? " He asks with a worried look. "Don't worry, you just won't be able to do that move for about two days." I say with a smirk.

     "But why? How did you do that?" Satsuki asks. "Because I did what he did but I adjusted it to fit me and then he tried to do what I did. But it didn't fit him." I respond as she begins to leave.

     "Where are you going?" Ryouta asks her. "To the other guys. You can still stay here don't worry about me." She responds before walking off.

     "So, you wanna learn how to do a perfect copy? Cause I can show you. It's my trick."

"Um I actually wanna talk to you about something." I say as I go sit on the bench as he follows me there.

What's gonna happen next. Keep reading to find out.