Chapter Sixteen

I wasn't exactly as excited as I thought I would be. I knew most of the the stuff they knew. But I didn't have some of the things they had.

Seijuro's future vision, Ryouta's perfect copy, Tetsuya's invisibility, Shin-chan's high arc shots and Atushi's powerful defense.

I guess I could learn something from them. "Well, come on show me your stuff, I'm actually sorta excited." I say to get them to begin.

"Okay Atushi you're first." Seijuro says and Atushi follows right away.

We practically play a one on one with me on offense and him on defense. I pay close attention to him and then we switch. Now he's on offense. He comes at me and I try to block him and I almost succeed, but he gets by with a slam dunk.

He smiles at me "Hey, you'll get it, you just need to jump higher." He says as he leaves the gym. Next is Shin-chan.

When he takes a shot I pay attention to his form and muscles. When it's my turn I try to make an arc it goes high, but not as high as his. "Keep practising, you'll get it, besides you're pretty close to my arc's height." He smiles as he leaves as well.

Nii-san comes over to me and smiles. "You already know how to copy, just don't change it to fit you, keep it the way it is. You'll get it but I can't teach you now. We need more time." He says as I nod and give him a hug.

I wave goodbye as he leaves the gym as well. Now it's Seijuro's turn. He comes over to me and smirks, it feels too real and intentional.

"All you need to do is....look at your opponent's moves and how they move. Once you've mastered watching them carefully, you'll be able to read them and figure out their next move. Besides you won't get as well as me because I have this......-" "Yellow eye and pink eye." I interrupt.

A frown appears on his face, as he nods. He leaves the gym as well, without even saying anything. Last is Tetsuya, I really want to learn his ability. It'll help me a lot in games and one on one's.

Sorry for the extremely short chapter. Next one will be better I promise. More feels in it, more you and Tetsuya and maybe Seijuro or Daiki. Keep reading LOVING THE BLUE. Oh and if you like the book please vote thanks for all your support once again and love ya all. Caio!*~*