Chapter Nineteen

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out of it. I close my eyes and realise what's about to happen. I back away, a frown appears on his face, but then it's gone. As if it wasn't even there.

"I........ I'm really confused right now......I...... I need to go home." I say struggling to get the words out of my mouth.

"I'll drop you off. It's not good for a girl to be out this late." He says and I give him a light nod. We get into his limo

and he tells the driver where to go.

The whole ride there was a sad silence. I wanted to say so much, to tell him everything that happened. But, I couldn't.

I held back my tears as I thought about what had happened today. When the limo stopped infront of my house I got out of it.

"Thank you......and...... I'm sorry." I say stuttering. I walk to my door and wave back at him. Soon the limo is out of sight.

I open the door to be greeted by a dark and empty house I call home. I walk over to the couch and sit down.

Immediately tears begin to roll down

my face and I can't stop crying. Images of today flash through my head and I cry even more and louder.

After a while of sobbing, I pull myself together and think of calling Momoi. I pull out my phone and I'm about to call her when I remember what Tetsuya had said.

I think of surprising her tomorrow when we go to school together.
Wait, instead I should go now. It's not far. Besides it's really important, and instead of doing it tomorrow do it today and instead of today do it now.

In a couple minutes I'm running down the street to Momoi's house. When I get there ring the doorbell and here footsteps coming from the house.

The door doesn't open though. "Go away (Name)" I hear Momoi say seriously.

" I came here to talk to you. I'm really sorry, but please at least let me explain. I'm really sorry, I ran all the way here for you and it's like 9:30." I say in a begging and sorry tone.

"Did you not think that I might be sleeping right now?" she asks and I'm about to answer when she starts talking again.

"(Name) I'll open the door...... and you can come in. We will talk about what happened." She says sighing in the end, with a slightest bit of worry in her tone.

Hey guys this was like a filler Chapter so yeah. Thank you for all of your support remember to VOTE please. Caio *~*

PS: if there are big spaces please ignore them, they mean nothing. My computer is being a little weird. So yeah.......enjoy