Chapter Twenty-nine

"Ugh, I'm so full. I can't eat anymore... or walk or do anything. Woah!"

"Well you fell off a chair, that's doing something."

"Shut up!" Annie said to Ryouta as she tried to get back up. He lent her a hand and she took it.

"So, does anyone want dessert?" Daiki asked and we all looked up with glee, although we were full to the point we'd explode, dessert is dessert. Everyone needs dessert.

"Yes!" Annie and I shouted in unison as we jumped out of our seats. This ugot us some weird looks from a couple of people.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?" Tetsu asked as we left the restaurant.

"Well, we could just go for ice cream." I suggested and everyone agreed nodding their heads.

After finishing our ice cream we all split up, heading back to our homes.

"Hey (l/n)! I need to talk to you." Shintaro called after me.

"Yeah?" I asked letting the group to go on ahead.

"I think I have feelings for Annie. But, I'm not sure."

"That's really sweet of you to tell me, but what can I do?"

"Well... I was wondering if maybe you could find out stuff she likes for me. Since you guys are obviously going for get close and become friends."

"Sure." I said giving him a small smile. Suddenly, I remembered that she would be leaving in two months.

"Shin-chan?"

"Yeah?"

"You know she's leaving in about two months right?" I questioned quietly, not wanting him to feel bad.

"I know, but I like her a lot and I rather have a long distance relationship than no relationship." He said offering me a sweet smile.

"You're just too sweet. Annie's a really lucky girl to have you like her." I commented before leaving to catch up to the group, who seemed to have stopped.

"Hey guys?!" They called for us. "Hurry up!"

"Please don't tell anyone this." He said shyly. I gave him nod before we both ran to catch up to them.

Once we were caught up, we came to a halt at the intersection where we would split up.

"What were you guys talking about?" the two girls questioned me.

"You know the usual, him hating me, me being better than him at basketball." I said sheepishly as I gave Momoi a look to send her my 'stop asking' message.

"Oh okay." Annie said her gaze falling to the ground. We all just stood there and talked for a whole tossing around jokes, insults and plans for tomorrow.

"Hey (Name)." Annie called for me quietly. "Did he say anything about me?" she asked a shyly before look towards him with a smile painted on her face.

"Annie, you're a great a girl and I'm pretty sure all the guys here are crushing on you." I said a little too loud.

"No, you'll always be my lotus flower (Name)." Seijuro said dead serious. It sacred me a little but made me feel a little safer for some reason.

"Wait what?" Momoi question, confusion hitting her too hard.

"You didn't know that I like her and that she's mine?" He said loudly, so that the chatty guys could hear.

"Oh really? Then how come she stayed at my place but not yours?" Daiki asked with a smirk plastered on his face.