Chapter Thirty

"Wow! You can really play."

"Yeah you did pretty well..... for a girl."

"Shut up and leave me alone." I said as I tried to walk home in peace. But I couldn't since two retards from my school were following me.

"Aww, why?"

"Are you not used to these looks?"

"Yeah I'm not used to your monstrously hideous looks." that was a good one.

"Come on admit it, you want all this." I stopped and turned around.

"If you two don't stop pestering me, I'm gonna beat your sorry asses and you'll be running way with your tails between your legs." I glared at them for what seemed to be a while. They eventually looked away, I've won.

"You don't scare us, I'm only leaving because I remembered that my girl is waiting for me."

"Yeah same here" they both spoke in wavering voices.

They finally left and I walked home in peace. I opened the door to be greeted by Daiki, sitting on my couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little surprised by the visit.

"You remember that time you promised me that you'd come over to my place for a week?" He said exaggerating the word time.

You promised not to talk to him. I remembered this and just walked by him and into the kitchen as usual to make food.

I pretended he wasn't there and kept it for longer than I thought I could. Eventually he made me so pissed that I couldn't keep it up anymore.

"Don't you get it? I'm annoyed at the fact that you changed all the clocks in my house." I practically yelled at him.

"What? I've never done that. Although that sounds like a good idea..." he continued to think about this.

"Don't act like you don't know about what happened this morning." I said hands on my hips.

"I'm serious, I don't know what you're talking about." He said looking me in the eye.

"What's you're proof?" I asked dust to make sure.

"Well, after you fell asleep last night I took you up to you're bed and then left to my house. I don't really have proof of this, but I hope you trust me enough to believe me." There was a long pause and then I believed him.

"I'm sorry I doubted you." I said looking down in shame for doubting my friend.

He pulled me into a hug, making me surprised. "It's okay." He said softly.

Wow, this feels nice. I really don't want him to let me go.

"I won't let you go.... I promise." He said and I realized that I said my thoughts out loud.

I'm sorta glad he knows I thought this, it's not a lie. I really do feel safe in his strong arms. I know he'll keep me safe even if he is a perv.

"You know what?" He asked brining me back from my thoughts.

"What?"

"I like this too." He said he warm eyes looking at my face and pulling me close to him once more.

We stood like that for a couple minutes just enjoying each other's embrace.

"I haven't felt this in a long time" I informed him, this brought thoughts back into my head. Thoughts of a time a didn't want to remember.

"Neither have I." He said holding me tighter, making sure we don't separate.

"I need to tell you something."