Chapter Thirteen

"Ryouta, everyone fought with someone when they were little. You might not remember it, even though it happened." I say to him hoping he'll understand.

"Well okay. If you say so, Akashi-chii can you tell us now. I really want to know what happened when we were younger." He says with sparkling eyes.

Wow, he's completely recovered from what happened. This is too weird, it doesn't make any sense. Wait, but he is Ryouta, I mean he's full of surprises, but still.

"Okay then, listen up, when I'm talking no interruptions will occur and if you have any questions......too bad." Seijuro said before he began to tell us.

"When we were younger we were very close friends and as you already know your relation, well, it happened because of me. You see, I made you two close friends and I didn't know you guys would become so close to one another. 8I don't know why I did it, to be honest, but all I know is that I didn't plan for you two to become brother and sister. I felt bad for (l/n), so I thought of introducing you to new people. I chose Kise because he could become friends with almost anyone. " He started and sighed, because of what he did.

~~~~~FLASHBACK (that's plays in my head)~~~~~~~

"Hey (l/n), I want you to meet Kise Ryouta, he's a friend of mine. I hope you two can become friends as well."

"Hi, I'm (l/n) (f/n). I hope we can be good friends."

"I think we will be good friends. Would you like to play tag with us and our other friends (Name)-chii?"

"Okay let's go."

"Wait I want to talk to you before you go play (l/n)."

"Okay Seijuro, you can go on ahead Ryouta."

"(l/n) I want to ask you something personal. Sigh.........Will you marry me when we grow up? I mean we've been friends for so long now I thought that since we are so close, I should keep you close to me......forever."

"Um.....okay Seijuro, only if you promise you won't change when you grow up. Well, do you promise?"

"I promise, but what if you don't marry me and stop liking me?"

"Seijuro, I won't. Trust me, like the way I trust you."

"Okay, let's go play. Oh please don't tell this to anyone."

"It'll be our little secret. Now let's go play, I wanna make some more friends, it feels good."

~~~~end of flashback~~~~~

"I remember everything about that day now and a bit more." I say looking at Seijuro with a glare.

"I still don't. " Ryouta says as he picks up a call. "I have to go sorry." He says walking away.

"Bye see you at school." I say waving at him. Wow what timing, honestly right before he tells us about the fight. This day is just too weird.

"Well, he's gone, but I don't care. Continue with the memories and the fights. I also remember something about us." I say to Seijuro.

"Ah, yes I will continue. But not here it's a bit too public." He says as I get to walk with him. "Where are we gonna go?" I ask.

"To your house, since you live alone." He says as worry appears on my face. "Is that okay with you?" He says noticing my expression. I nod as we continue to walk to my house.

I wonder what's gonna happen next do you? Keep reading to find out, and to read the fights from the memories of your childhood. Thank you for reading and please vote. I appreciate it very much. If there are any special appearances you want to see, than please either tell me in the comments section or text me. Thanks *~*.