Chapter Eight

At night I texted Satsuki at told her what happened and how I felt. She told me that discussing it over the phone isn't a good idea. So, we agreed to talk tomorrow after school at the coffee shop.

~~~~~ Next Day at Teiko Gym~~~~~

      "You have to train and I'm gonna help you no matter what. Do you understand? 'Cause I won't take no for an answer." Sachiko yells at me before practise starts.

     "Don't worry. You'll be one of the people that help me become the best." I say with a smirk. She glares at me and then smiles as she begins to walk to the stage.

      During practise the coach told me that I'm in the starting line up. This made me explode with joy on the inside. I knew this mean t playing first and having a high reputation with the guys, but I didn't care about that stuff.

     All that I cared about was which position and who else was in the starting line up. The reputation meant almost nothing to me, but I had to take some advantage of this in some sort of way.

     Near the end of practise the coach properly introduced me and told the whole team about the starting line up players. I felt so proud of myself. To be honest I didn't expect this to happen for a while.

     Guess sometimes having a big mouth can be a good thing, especially when I need to challenge someone. Thank you so much Satsuki for getting the coach to come. I love you, in a sisterly manner, nothing more. Uughhh, I'm so weird sometimes, it even annoys me.

      After practise I go out early because I had to meet Satsuki at the shop and she went before me. I started to walk out of school when I saw Ryouta talking to Sachiko. I smiled when I saw them hugging and laughing together.

     I got a feeling she was the special girl he was talking about. Suddenly, to stop my random happiness, my phone vibrated (luckily it didn't ring, or else it would ruin the moment). It was Satsuki, she must be waiting...... impatiently.

     Once I got to the coffee shop, I saw Satsuki and went to the corner table she was sitting at. "Can I sit down?" I ask.

     "You can no one's holding onto you. But you may not sit down." She says with a speck a smartness glowing in her eyes. She knows I hate it when she tries to teach me manners and how to speak properly. I smirked at her.

     "Okay then, I guess I'll just leave. See you tomorrow " I say as I walk to the door. As I'm approaching this door I count. 3.....2......1..... "Stop! You can sit down (Name)-chan." Satsuki says in defeat. I know she can't resist my love  questions (which I barely ask) or my presence, which is pretty awesome. Exactly like me.

     "So, what was it we were going to talk about?" she asks with a smile growing on her face. "It's about Daiki, I can't stand his overconfidence, but I feel different around him." I confess or actually I state.

      "Different? How? Tell me everything." She says gleefully. "Well...." I start.

Hey guys sorry for the slow updates. But hey, I love my family, you can't blame me. Anywhoo, I hope you are enjoying this book. What is Satsuki gonna say about this situation and does Ryouta actually like Sachiko? Keep reading to find out. Love ya. *--* <3 <3 *--*