Chapter Thirty-two

I heard a knock on my door as I was getting ready to go to Daiki's house. The school gave everyone a couple days off because of the storm coming up and the school under repair and maintenance. It was intense.

I went downstairs and opened the door. The second I saw who was there my mouth shot open and mixed feelings filled my mind, heart and body.

It was Taiga.

I didn't know what to do. He stepped forward and smiled at me. It was a smile I've never seen before. Something was up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a hint of anger in my voice.

"Can I come in and sit down?" He asked kindly.

"No." I said blankly and waited for him to tell me. He stood there for a while and I glared at him.

"Either you tell me and I might let you in or I shut the door and we never meet again. I'm up for the second option, how about you?" I said pushing him to speak.

"Hey, I was just missing my girl." He said cheerfully.

"I'm not your girl. You cheated on me, in the worst way ever. There's no way you were missing me." I said as I glared at him and then shut the door in his face.

I sat on the floor with my back against the door. Memories flooded in and I exploded into tears. I sat there sobbing, no, silently crying, for five minutes when I heard his voice.

"Hey, you! What are you doing here? And who are you?" it was Daiki. I was happy and angry at the same time. Happy because he would make Taiga leave and angry because he showed up at a time at which he'd meet Taiga..... which I don't want.

Why does life hate me, first walls and now freaking life. I really need to have a talk with life.

"Um, the real question is who are you and what are you doing here?" Taiga said exaggerating the you's.

I quickly opened the door, after wiping away my tears of course. The first pair of eyes I met were Daiki's he was facing Taiga, who had his back to the door. He was sitting on the steps.

As he stood up and turned around, he saw me there with my arms crossed across my chest.

"I think you guys should come in." I said as I stepped to the side and swung my arm out pointing into my home. They high walked in and I could feel the tension.

We sat down facing each other. There was a couch that could fit three people, I sat on that one. While the two boys sat on giant bean bag chairs, which were situated so that they could make a triangle with my couch included.

It was quite for a couple of minutes. I was trying to think of a way to explain everything. It wasn't really that complicated, but to house everything's complex and hard to understand.

Finally, Daiki broke the tension filled silence.

"This is awkwardly tense." He said letting out a sigh.

Wow, I mean it broke the silence, but did you have to say that? It's the dumbest thing you could say right now.

"Umm...I guess I should introduce you guys to each other. Daiki this is Kagami Taiga, Taiga this is Aomine Daiki, Daiki Taiga, Taiga Daiki. You both know me as (name). Taiga (name), Daiki (name). (name) Daiki, Kagami Taiga. And now I've confused myself." I said while gesturing to the people in this room, and then I scratched the back of my neck out of embarrassment.

"Same here." Taiga smiled.

"Wait, by Taiga you mean the Taiga that cheated on you?" Daiki asked me and I nodded lightly.

"You really lost someone amazing dude. This girl here is the most beautiful, smartest, and kindest person I know. Also, I'm glad that I'm a part of her life." He said, I felt a lump in my throat and I knew that I was gonna cry soon.

"That's exactly the reason why I've come back to get her." He said looking at Daiki and then he turned to face me.

"Look (name), I really screwed up and I've regretted that everyday of my life after you left." He let out a sigh.

"Well that must really suck. But, I'm sorry Taiga, with Daiki now. You're too late. To be honest you were to late the second I found out that you were cheating on me. You've lost me forever Taiga." I said, but it didn't seem like he believed me.

"I don't believe you, you're just saying that so I'd leave." He said looking at both me and Daiki this time.

"She's not lying, man."

"You shut up."

"Hey, you lost her and that's your fault. You made the wrong move in your life, you shouldn't be going around ruining other people's lives."

"Taiga just leave. Please Kagami, just go." I practically begged.

"I'll leave when you prove to me that you two are a couple." He said his eyes serious. I knew what he wanted to see and I decided to show him.

Daiki turned to look at me, a confused look on his face. I stepped towards him and went on my tip toes. I leaned in and kissed him.

At first he was surprised but then he understood. He started to kiss me with a reason. To protect me. To love me. To prove himself to me. After a couple seconds we parted.

I turned to gave Taiga. He was full of shock, surprise, and sadness. He stood up and looked at me, then Daiki and me again.

"I'm sorry for what I did in the-"

"Kagami please don-"

"No, let me. I'm really sorry for what I did in the past, but I see you moved on. To someone maybe better than me. I hope you two enjoy your love and what I did was unforgivable. But still if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, please do. I'll be on my way now." He started walking towards the door and we followed behind him.

"Oh and Aomine make sure you take care of her. Don't screw up like I did. Trust me if you lose her, your life will be boring, heck you'll be lifeless. She makes an impact so strong you can't forgot her, ever. No matter how hard you try." Just before he left he turned around and looked me in the eye.

"I'm sorry (name). I really am." right before he turned around I jumped at him a hugged him. I didn't know what I was doing, but it get right.

"Be careful and I hope you find the perfect someone for you and remember don't screw up. Bye Taiga." I said and he waved towards both of us and left.

"I really didn't think that would go this smoothly, but it did. I'm surprised how calm you were when you found out who he was." I looked up at Daiki.

I planted a kiss right beside his lips. I meant for it to be short, but he trapped me between the door, him and his arms. He pressed his lips against mine and the passionate kiss become intense and filled with love.

When we parted, he leaned his forehead against mine and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you." he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said and kissed his cheek.

Hey there I took forever to update but I still did. I'm putting the book on hold for a while.... so yeah. Not much to say I hope enjoy this book and this chapter. The end of the book isn't here yet, but let's see what happens. VOTE and COMMENT. Caio *~*