Chapter 39: Mistakes

Faye's POV: 

Why the hell was Tyler at the door? 

Shoudn't he be in jail...? I was just seeing things right? 

He wasn't actually at the door.

But he was, and the glint of lust in his eyes made my heart speed up. 

No, I have had it with him. 

Niall's arm tightened around me but I wriggled out of his grasp. 

"Faye no-" Niall started but I didn't listen. I marched up to Tyler and smacked him in the face. However, his smirck never left. 

"What the helll do you want Tyler?" I yelled at him. 

Louis stepped up next to me. 

"Tyler what the hell? Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" Liam asked. 

Tyler lunged forward and pushed me, hard, "Don't you slap me."  I fell into Zayn's arms who caught me. 

It didn't really  hurt at all, but it was enough to send Niall into complete wrath. 

Niall lunged at Tyler and punched him in the mouth leaving him bleeding. 

He stepped forward again, "Niall Stop!" I screamed and Niall stopped in his tracks and looked at me, anger fading from his eyes as his expression softened. 

"Sorry.." he mumbled. 

I grabbed his arm and pulled him  beside me but he was still stiff as a rock with his fistst clenched.

Louis walked up to him, "I think you should leave. Now." He said.

"NO WAIT!" I yelled.

"See, she wants me." He winked. Niall grew even more stiff. I gave him a look that said, don't listen to him.

"Tyler, tell me how the hell you are even here." I said.

"I'm on parol." He snickered devilishly.

"How are you out of jail?" Zayn seethed through his teeth.

"Well, they completely understood once they realized this wasn't my fault. I was forced into it. So my parol officer checks in on me every once in a while, but basically, I'm free." He said.

"Yes but not free enough to come near Faye. We are getting a restraining order. Now." Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me. 

"Niall stop, it's okay. He's on parol he can't do anything." I said. I really didn't want to have to go through the whole process to get a restraining order...

"It's not okay Faye?! Do you want him to hurt you? We're going now." He yanked me kind of hard and I stumbled over my feet. 

His expression softened and he went to get me. "Don't. Touch. Me." I said sternly. "I'll do what I want." 

Niall gave me an adorable pleading expression but I turned away. I don't want to get a restraining order he can't force me! 

"See," Tyler said. "She doesn't even like you.. You hurt her." 

Niall looked at his feet with guilt. 

"Tyler shut the hell up and leave, now." I fumed pointing at the door with authority. 

He threw his arms up in surrender then left, when the door was shut I walked out into my room and slammed the door. 

I texted Cece, 

To: Cece my hot best friend
Can we hang out tomorrow? 

From: Cece my hot best friend
Of course babe! We need to catch up! (: Shopping?