Chapter 40: A Late Adventure

Faye's POV:

"Faye you awake?" A soft voice spoke. 

I rubbed my eyes. "I am now." I opened my eyes to see Louis. 

"You okay?" He asked. 

I shrugged. "I don't know.." 

"Well.. I think you need to talk to Niall." He said. 

I shook my head. "I'm too embarassed." 

"What?" He asked. "Why? There's nothing to be embarassed about. You'll be fine Faye. Everything will work out. I've never seen two people as close as you two." 

I already missed him... Was that bad? "I don't know Louis.." 

"Wellhe'scomingoverinfiveminutessogottogobye." He spoke all jumbled up. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled standing up but he left. 

I sat back down on the couch when a knock was at the door. 

Shit.. I do not want to see Niall right now. I felt a pang in my stomach. He was completely flirting with those girls. After one small stupid fight. 

But I answered the door because I missed Niall. I feel weak but I miss him. 

Niall was standing there tears running down his cheeks. He looked awful. Bags under his eyes and hair completely out of wack. 

I turned away because I would probobly run into his arms. It was literally like a magnet. My heart was screaming RUN TO HIM FAYE YOU EFFING LOVE HIM LOOK AT HOW BROKEN HE LOOKS GO SEE HIM. 

So that's what I did. I turned back around and ran into his arms burrying my face in his chest and I felt him nuzzle his head into my neck. 

"I love you." He whispered. 

I nodded. "I love you too. But that doesn't mean I'm not mad Niall." I added. 

I felt him nod. "I know. I was being stupid. I was thinking of you all night even when I was with those stupid girls.. I was weary.. At one point I actually called one of them 'Faye'" He said. "I love you more than anything please Faye." He said. 

"I'm sorry." I answered. 

"Don't be." He kissed my hair and we just stood in silence. 

He pulled me over by the couch next to him and wrapped me up in his arms as we snuggled closer together. Just how it should me. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

<><>

Louis' POV: 

I opened the door to my apartment. "Faye?" I called out but then I went into the living room and saw her and Niall asleep together on the couch all tangled up. She was in his arms. Aw.

I took a picture and then walked back out to go to Harry's.

<><>

Faye's POV:

I woke up to quiet breathing. I smiled to myself opening my eyes seeing Niall, still asleep breathing slowly. Since I was rested on his chest my head would go up and down with every breath he took.

I never wanted to  leave his arms, as cheesy as that sounded.

I saw Niall start to stir and his eyes opened and he looked at me. "I love you Faye." He whispered pulling me in tighter. I snuggled into him further.

"I love you more Niall."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."