Chapter 47: Searching for Glue

Faye's POV: 

"Ladies and gentlemen- Ke$ha!" The crowd screamed louder than I had ever heard before. 

I recognized the first song she started to sing- Your Love is My Drug. 

Great, a love song. 

I started singing along anyway though with the crowd though. 

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Alright guys-" Ke$ha yelled over the crowd. "I have a little surprise for you... I have special guests that I know you'll all love." 

I cocked my head to the side. Who was here? This was awesome we would get to see more peo-

My thoughts were cut off my ear piercing screams from the girls everywhere. I looked up at the stage to see what they were all looking at. My stomach dropped. Five boys were on the stage. 

One particular caught my eye. I felt like I was going to throw up. His blonde quiff done perfectly. 

"Ali what the hell?" I asked turning away. 

"NO FAYE. YOU AREN'T LEAVING." She yelled over the screaming. She grabbed my arms and held me still. I battled with her but she was strong. "WAIT FIVE MINUTES PLEASE." She screamed. 

"FINE!" I yelled crossing my arms. Wait a second.... Was this planned?! 

"Hello Colorado!" Niall yelled, his Irish accent filling the auditorium. He sounded louder, deeper in the mic. These girls have no idea what it's like to actually know him. I'm sure they all love him, which is adorable, but they don't love him like I did.. do. 

"There's someone very special to me in the crowd tonight- and I'd like to sing to her."  

I felt my nose sting and my eyes begin to water. What the hell was I doing. I broke his heart and he still does this? I felt, embarrassed.. I don't deserve him. But at the same time- he left, and he's going to be gone a ton.  What am I still doing here? 

I turned but Ali grabbed me and shoved me back. "WAIT FAYE!" She begged. 

I turned to face the stage and Niall was looking right at my seat. I couldn't see his blue eyes but they were burning a hole in mine. 

"This first song is called, Heart Attack." Niall said. 

The band started playing and they began to sing. 

[ HARRY STYLES ]Baby, you've got me sick,I don't know what I did.Need to take a break to figure it out, yeah.
Got your voice in my head,Saying let's just be friends,Can't believe the words came outta your mouth, yeah.
[ ZAYN MALIK ]I'm trying to be okay,I'm trying to be alright.But seeing you with him,Just don't feel right.
[ EVERYONE ]And I'm like,Niall: oww!Never thought it'd hurt so bad,Getting over you-ou.And,Niall: oww!You're giving me a heart attack,Looking like you do-oo.Cause you're all I ever wanted.Thought you'd be the one and,Niall: oww!You're giving me a heart attack,Getting over you-ou-ou-ou.
[ LIAM PAYNE ]Yeah,Baby, now that you're gone,I can't stand dumb love songs,Missing you is all I'm thinking about, yeah.
[ NIALL HORAN ]Everyone's telling me,I'm just too blind to see,How you messed me up,I'm better off now, yeah.
[ ZAYN MALIK ]I'm trying to be okay,I'm trying to be alright.But seeing you with him,Just don't feel right.

[ EVERYONE ]And I'm like,Niall: oww!Never thought it'd hurt so bad,Getting over you-ou.And,Niall: oww!You're giving me a heart attack,Looking like you do-oo.Cause you're all I ever wanted.Thought you'd be the one and,Niall: oww!You're giving me a heart attack,Getting over you-ou-ou-ou.
[ LOUIS TOMLINSON ]Yeah, every time you look like that, oww!
You're giving me a heart attack. ow!
Seeing you with him,
Just don't feel right.
[ EVERYONE ]And I'm like,Niall:oww!Never thought it'd hurt so bad,Getting over you-ou.And,Niall: oww!You're giving me a heart attack,Looking like you do-oo.Cause you're all I ever wanted.Thought you'd be the one and,Niall: oww!You're giving me a heart attack,Getting over you-ou-ou-ou.
[ ZAYN MALIK ]You're all I ever wanted.
[ HARRY STYLES ]Yeaaah, every time you look like that.
[ ZAYN MALIK ]You're all I ever wanted.You're giving me a heart attack.Niall: Oww!