Through Her Window

Amaimon's POV

I slipped into brother's office again returning the doll to him I held it in both hands to support its over stuffed head on its flimsy body. "Ta-da!" I cheered.
He looked up from his computer and his eyes went wide, I knew he'd like it.

"What is that!?" He howled in laughter flailing in his chair, "It looks like Scrump from Lilo and Stitch!" He laughed harder.
"Scrump...? Is that a collectable too? I haven't seen Lilo and Stitch..." I mumbled. I couldn't tell if he liked the fixed doll or not, I guess I have a hard time telling brother's true emotions no mater what.
"Ah well, looks like there's no hope for it." He sighed wiping his eyes and sniffled.
Was he crying?! I don't think I ever seen brother cry before. If the doll isn't fixed right and it causes him to cry then I have to find away to fix it right!
"Don't worry, there'll be a chance to get something else."
I tucked the doll into my jacket again, "Okay...can I go out again? Behemoth needs to go to the bathroom."
"Sure. Out of sight okay?"
"I know." I nodded and went to fetch Behemoth hooking his chain on the harness and leading him outside. The sun was setting already and more demons would be coming out soon, and the students would be locked up in their dorms with the set curfew.
Larrisa... Which dorm is hers? This would be a perfect time to find out.
"Behemoth, don't go far." I said unhooking the chain letting him free to roam. I snuck around but she was easy to find. Like a magnet that pulled me to her. She was with another two other girls, a purple haired girl that kept her hair in two ponytails and attends the cram class, and another with short brown hair. All three carried bags from a store as they marched into the dorm disappearing from my line of sight. But I could smell and feel her, my ears still picked up on everything, her walking, breathing, heart beating, her laughing.
Looking in through the windows I was able to find her room and stood hidden outside the window until those two girls finally left her alone. It was dark by then and the two girls Izimo and Paku agreed to stay the night at each other's rooms, but Larrisa would be alone as she preferred. Only once they were gone and all was quiet she came to the window! My whole body froze, though it would have been a simple leap out of the way, I couldn't! Everything locked up on itself even my own mind couldn't think.

"You're that boy from the Chairman's office who was on the ceiling!" She whispered loudly finding me on the window.
"Yes." I nodded what else could I do?
"Have you been stalking me all day?!"
"No."
"What?"
"No I haven't." I shook my head, "Not all day."
"...but you have been stalking me?" She raised her brow. We were so close, I wanted to see her eyes but the dim light from outside and the light from inside her room was facing all the wrong way to get a good view!
"May I come in?" I asked. If ever a demon asks a human to welcome them into their home then it is full game to open a contract. If you allow a demon into your home, what is to say you won't allow it to take your soul? And also it was polite, brother has always pestered me about this thing called 'manners'.
"I'll let Maximus decide on that." She said pulling out a slip of paper and with a split second hesitation pricked her finger and rubbed the blood over the seal. After a cloud of smoke disappeared from the room a giant demon stood over her, but Behemoth cough easily tower over him at full power. It was a unique species of Minotaur, unlike Brother's chef Ukobach for our half brothers this Minotaur looked closer to its Taurus form. A light brown bull with two pairs of horns, one set curling back over his ears while the other set sticks forward on his head. His back set of muscular legs tipped with hooves, while his front legs were just as beefy but also had hands. He stared down at me as we spoke telepathically.

"Earth King, I am dubbed Maximus and protect my master, Larrisa Alanna McKnight. What business do you seek with my master? If it is to form a contract then I'm afraid I will have to decline your welcome inside this new home."
"I don't form contracts even though I am capable of doing so. I just want to talk to her nothing else."
He didn't seem to happy that I was there, or that I was trying to be nice, I guess because every demon under me knows I'm really not nice. But I wasn't seeking to harm this girl. Now up close and having the chance to speak with her devouring her life and soul wasn't exactly what I wanted either... Not the same way as ripping her apart to get to it. I wanted her intact and safe, but willing to give herself to me with no bribery no contract no benefit in return.