A New Student!?

'Get ahold of yourself Lannie!!' I growled to myself washing the sleep from my face in the morning and gazed into the mirror, 'You're here to find answers about your parents and become an exorcist! NOT to go around and get involved with boys!' Before last night, being in a dating relationship never once really was a thought that came to mind. I was never interested in one, but then again in a way I guess I sort of was. I didn't want to run my grandparents farm all by myself. I wanted a husband and maybe children of my own one day, but that day seemed very far away, like I never had to worry about when I should be working up to that day. But shouldn't it start now? Plus there aren't many who wants to spend their life on a secluded part of the world working hard day in and day out, it would take a miracle to find anyone who'd want that simple of a life. But I'm not here for that!! No, I'm not worried about boys and a love life! I just want to find out about mom and dad and thats it! And I must remind myself of that anytime a boy tries to ask me out or, something... what ever boys do now a days!

That's it! I snatched up my backpack and went out the door meeting Paku and Izimo outside. I'll be focused today, and if Amaimon tries to come around again I have to let him know I'm not interested in being anyone's girlfriend... O-or maybe I can just ask his brother to make him stop following me... what if he's watching me right now? Feeling paranoid Izimo and I got into class being greeted by Okumura Sensei and took our seats waiting for everyone else.

--Amaimon POV--

Last night I had come back home from meeting with Larrisa, or as she tells this 'Bon' she prefers Lannie. Being a 'stalker' is a little offensive, but if thats the way she sees it, then I'll have to take a different approach. One that had crossed my mind, but I never had any real desire for it before.
"I'm home!" I called coming in through the door letting Behemoth of his chain.
"Welcome back!" I heard brother in the game room. He was playing a Wii, in a stance with the controller as he swung it around making the characters on screen react to his motions.
"Anuie I want to enroll in your school." I said standing next to him.
"Scheiße!" He cursed when the controller slipped from his hands and it hit the wall after hearing me say something like that. A reaction from him like that put a swarm of coal tar in my stomach. It's near to impossible to catch him off guard, or for him to loosely swear let alone in the first language he arrived to when he came to Assiah. "You aren't feeling well Amaimon, why don't you go to bed early."
"I am well! And I want to enroll in your school, regular high school and cram class."
"But...why???" He looked at me confused, he even had to sit down on his cushion on the floor.
Was he pretending not to know about my developing habit of staying out to observe and admire a girl or did he truly not know? Unable to tell I don't know what the outcome would be if I were to tell him that truth. Perhaps the safe thing to do would be to lie.
"I'm tired of sneaking around here. The Grigori doesn't trust me as an ally like you, but what if I become one of the academies exorcists and then prove myself to be safe enough to stay around here."
"Hmm..." he raised one brow looking to doubt my answer.
"I'm not a rat brother, lurking in the dark hidden away from everyone like I'm some kind of unwanted child... I can't live like that again! Don't you remember, it's no different than the years I lived with out you in Gehenna!" This was no lie, it really was true, just not my true reason for wanting to enroll. However bringing this past event up always got me what I wanted from him before. And it was working just as I hoped, his eyes softened and he gave a sigh.
"Alright... you make a good point. Then tomorrow I'll let you take the entrance exam. And if you pass then I'll make up your schedule-"
"Tonight, let me take it tonight, and by morning have my schedule ready, I already know which classes I want and when I want them."
"Tonight? Oh really?" He smiled getting up from his seat and walked over to me, "It isn't like you to be well organized, I doubt it's for the innocent sake of the Grigori. You must really want something...or someone?"
I froze as he said his last part and wrapped his arm around me, "Come on then I'll give you the exam tonight. I look forward to seeing you in action of your pursuit. It's been a while since I got to seem my little brother work his magic."
"Oh stop, I'm always using my magic." I grumbled knowing that wasn't what he meant.
"You know what I mean..." he chuckled sitting me down at a desk and snapped a large thick packet of papers in front of me.
"Whoa! What's all of this!?"
"The entrance exam." He said in almost a singing voice, "And it's timed, when ever your ready break the seal on the right of the page and the clock will begin!"
...He's so irritating sometimes... With a deep sigh my blacked claws sliced open the seal and I took up the pencil flipping to the first page and began.