Back in School

"So ya broke up with Lannie huh?" Shura mumbled behind a mouth full of food at the dinner table. Brother wasn't disgusted with her behavior at all, in fact her was quietly watching her with the slightest smile he couldn't fight away. He was fascinated with her, everything she did and all that she is.

I stayed silent watching brother as he watched Shura and she watched me. It was a sensitive topic I didn't want to touch on. Being in such a state over a creature, would that make me weak?

"Well, tell ya what she isn't the kind of girl that can stay single for long. I can tell Bon and Shima are both willing to put their hearts on the line for her. Ya better know what you want to do before you end up having to fight one of them for her."

"They can have her." I grumbled though instantly regretting it and the image of seeing her with someone else angered me.

"Amaimon isn't sure what he wants right now, which is understandable. He is still so young." Brother said before taking a sip of his drink. That was it, I had to see...How weak has this woman made him? I summoned a bariyon rock and hurled it at him from across the table. I expected he'd be too entranced in Shura to even react but the rock didn't even make it halfway across the table before it was hurled back at me and through me out of my chair as it sat and got heavier on my chest.

"What the hell?!" Shura coughed looking between us.

"He'd rather show off his magic to you than talk about Larrisa. Speaking of magic, shall I demonstrate the wonders I can work behind closed doors?" He narrowed his eyes lifting his lips into a smirk while raising a brow at Shura.

"Oh?" She smiled, "I love magic shows." She stood up as well as brother taking each other's hands and started to smoothly glide out of the room. Not only was he fully cognitive if not already expecting my moves he made it work in his favor sweeping her away into the master bedroom to divulge in the sinful pleasure that I hadn't had since I left Gehenna. Pushing the Bariyon rock off and making it disappear and greated with Behemoth's hot slobbery tongue on my face as I lied on the floor with my chair still toppled over I sighed now only thinking of Lannie even more, with a more lustful craving- why hadn't this feeling come across my mind sooner? But it was different than any concubine in Gehenna to just use them for personal feelings and have no other attachments. She's now the only one I want more than air itself. Staying away from her hurts... and if it causes so much pain and vulnerability being without her then maybe being with her would be for the best. I guess I'll try going back to school again. Just the thought of going back made me feel better. Seeing her again and how happy brother would be to know once I tell him. In addition to a big release of stress off my mind with my resolve, I hadn't realized how tired I was and dozed off right there on the floor.

"Amaimon? Amai wake up." Brother woke me up at five in the morning, "Amaimon if you're tired why didn't you go to bed?"

"You were using it.."I mumbled sitting up and rubbed my eyes.

"Because a mansion only has one bedroom..."

I shrugged, "I'm going to school today."

He gasped, if his tail was out and showing it would be wagging like an excited puppy, "You are!? That's wonderful! You can tell Okumura-Sensei that Shura can't make it in today."

"Yea- uh, why?"

His eyes looked back into mine with a straight face in silence.

"Oh." A light bulb flicked on connecting everything together, "Yeah I'll do that too I guess."

"Thanks!" He was back to a smile and helped me up not once bringing up the fact I threw a rock at him during a date, I guess last night worked in all our favors. "Now hurry up and get ready and you can spend the last hour with me in the office before school starts."

"Okay." I nodded hurrying off to find my uniform.