Such A Married Couple

Something painful woke Frank up and he scowled angrily, looking for the culprit.

He found an arm on his forehead which he shook off immediately.

The arm was snaked back to it's owner.

"The fuck?"

Frank tried to remember where he was.

It was the gentle swaying of the bunk that reminded him he was on the tour bus.

The arm was back and this time it hit him lightly on the stomach.

Frank glared at the source.

"Asshole."

However, Gerard was too far gone to hear him.

Frank couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

That had been him not one minute ago.

Why did he have to be the one to wake up?

Why couldn't it have been Gerard for once?

That guy was like the Lord of Sleep.

What time was it anyway?

Frank knew he wouldn't be finding out anytime soon as his phone had been flung somewhere in his own bunk.

That bunk had barely been slept in this whole tour.

Gerard had insisted that Frank bunked with him practically every night, and hey, who was Frank to complain?

The next thing that ensured Frank he was awake was the painful sensation of his bladder waking up.

He needed to pee badly.

Trying to slip out of the bunk quietly as to not wake up the sleeping man next to him, but come on nothing would wake up Gerard, Frank lifted the covers off him and sat up.

Out of habit, he stretched and as soon as he had his arms outstretched, he smacked one against the roof of the bunk.

"Ow, motherfucker!" Frank whispered violently, pulling his arm back.

If he had a fucking nickel for every time he did that...

Gerard didn't seem to stir at Frank's little outburst and Frank would've been surprised if he had.

Gerard was well trained in the art of sleeping.

Hardly anything woke him up.

That was unless you jumped on him or something which Frank may have tried once or twice...

Frank managed to pull the curtain back and attempted to jump out of the bunk.

However, one of his ankles caught on the corner of the covers and he fell, head first, onto the floor of the bus.

"Fuck!" Frank just about managed to catch himself before his face met the floor.

Grumbling, he got up.

Gerard moaned in his sleep and turned over, his back to Frank.

Frank narrowed his eyes at him before shutting the curtain again.

This trip to the bathroom was turning out to be more dangerous than he had originally intended.

Luckily, it was free when he got there and he sighed contently as he emptied his tank.

When he was done, he washed his hands in the filthy sink.

I mean, ew, someone needed to wash that thing; it was disgusting.