Hotel Night

"I call the double bed!" Frank jumped onto the massive bed that could quite possibly have been taller than him.

"Hey, no." Gerard dropped his suitcase onto the floor, "I'm not agreeing to that."

Frank was creating a bed angel, stretching out his limbs and sighing contently.

"You're not having the double bed." Gerard walked over and loomed over him.

"Too bad, Motherfucker." Frank opened his eyes, "Because I called it."

Gerard narrowed his eyes at him. No way was he sleeping on the lumpy single bed next to it. "You had the double last Hotel Night." Gerard grumbled, "It's my turn."

"So? I called it." Frank didn't move.

Gerard crossed his arms and stared at the annoying figure lay out in front of him. "Well..." He was already running out of reasons why he should have the bed, "I'm the singer."

Frank smirked at him. "So?"

"So, I should have the bed. I'm the most important."

Frank chuckled low and sat up. "Yeah but without me, it would just be you singing. No music."

Gerard smiled at him; he knew he had the upper hand on this debate. "Well, without me, there wouldn't even be a band. And you wouldn't be in it."

Frank's smile dropped. "Yeah, well... I still get the bed." He crossed his arms in mirror with Gerard.

"No you don't. Move!"

Frank just shook his head and that was the last straw.

Gerard jumped down onto the bed next to him and held his hands up. "Do I have to push you off?"

Frank laughed again. "You wouldn't be able to."

An evil grin spread across Gerard's face. "Oh, we'll see."

Frank's eyes widened as Gerard started pushing him to the corner of the bed.

"Hey!" Frank pushed back, "Fuck off!"

They stopped in the middle of the bed, hands on each other, and started pushing each other to either side of the bed. They didn't really move very far; they were either as equally strong or as equally weak.

Eventually, Gerard managed to push Frank so he fell onto his back.

Panting slightly, Gerard stopped and looked down at him.

"I'm not going anywhere." Frank smirked up at him.

Gerard quickly thought what weaknesses Frank had before remembering something. "Yes, you are." He smirked before leaning over Frank and tickling him under his arms.

"Motherfucker!" Frank laughed, trying to swat him off, "Get off!"

Gerard shook his head, still smiling as he tickled Frank and watched him squirm.

Frank's laugh was loud as he tried to get up but was still stuck under Gerard.

"Let me have the bed!" Gerard demanded.

"Ne-ver!" Frank gasped between laughter.

So, Gerard continued until Frank started hitting him on the chest. "Okay, okay!" Frank finally gave in.

Gerard stopped and stared down at him.

"You can have the motherfucking bed." Frank stuck his tongue out.

"Thank you." Gerard smiled.

They both lay back on the bed, Frank giggling occasionally. "You're an irritating asshole. You know that, Gerard?"