Another Sexually Confused Fic

because i have a fascination with sexually confused frank and awkward, adolescent gerard. set in britain so british slang will be used. set in hereford - hereford sixth form and hereford art college (i go to the art college hmu). fun fact: i was drunk when i wrote part of this. the more you know.

A lot of staring. A lot of awkwardness. A lot of confusing moments. Includes noodles and beers.

---

The bottom of his jeans were dragging on the floor and it shouldn't have annoyed Frank so much but it did. They were torn and frayed from where the guy had been accidentally walking on them and soggy from the wet pavement. Frank couldn't stop staring at them as he walked behind the guy, wondering how on fucking Earth it didn't annoy him too.

Ray was speaking and the sound was vaguely registered in Frank's left ear but his focus was far from it. He didn't understand how someone could wear jeans that were too big for them and just let the bottoms get all gross and ripped and basically let them fall apart.

Frank looked up to the rest of the guy to see if the scruffiness was a running theme and apparently it was.

He was wearing a black hoodie with his hood up to match his jeans but the shades were slightly different. The jeans were more faded. He had a messenger bag over his right shoulder and his right hand curled around the strap. As he walked, he was hunched over and his posture was terrible. Not that Frank's was much better but this guy must get some serious neck ache.

He suddenly stopped and Frank did too and realised they were at the crossing. Ray had asked him a question.

"What?"

Ray sighed and rolled his eyes as Frank finally looked at him. "Were you even listening?"

"No." Frank smirked, keeping honest.

Of course, Ray sighed again. "Why are we even friends? You zone out on me so much. Am I that boring?"

"Aw I'm sorry, Toro." Frank nudged him slightly with his shoulder, "I love you really."

Ray narrowed his eyes. The green man flashed up. They started walking again.

"I said: are you going to Mikey's next weekend?"

"Duh." Frank turned his stare back onto the scruffy guy. He almost looked like the human embodiment of generic teenager. He probably didn't shower much either.

"Sick. You gonna get booze?"

Fuck yeah, alcohol. "My mum'll buy me some beer." It was a stupid stereotype but alcohol was a common theme at parties this year, now they had left high school.

The guy was turning right. Why was the guy turning right?

Frank looked up to the building he was going towards. The art college. There were students with brightly coloured hair and interesting outfits going in as well.

Frank had often wondered if he should have gone to the art college to do music instead of shitty A Levels at the sixth form. Probably should have.

They continued down the road towards their building and Frank managed one look back before the guy was out of sight. He had black hair falling down his face. Of course he had some form of bangs.

"Mikey said it'll only be a few of us. Shame we don't know any girls at college yet."

Frank watched his own feet as he walked, not sure what else to look at. "Yeah, I guess." The thought wasn't as exciting to him as it was to Ray.