Twenty One

Before I start, I have no idea where this is going so please excuse this chapter.
Love love love,
Emi
-----

Awoken by the sun filtering through the blinds, a tall model shifts onto her side, green eyes watching the girl in bed next to her as her chest rises and falls softly. The awake girl traces the smooth outlines of Taylor's face, loving every inch of it.

Given the fact Karlie had just jetted to London for work, she has a couple of days off, days she isn't planning on wasting as, although she loves her job, days off are her haven where she can bake and code, chat with girlfriends. Do normal things. Slipping out of bed and padding to the kitchen, the model decides to start doing normal things, making breakfast for the deep sleeping girl who she's left in the bedroom. Everything in Taylor's kitchen was the same as last time she'd done this. It's easy. She whips up some pancakes quickly, dancing softly to a song she's humming. The peace is lovely after the last few days.

That is until the front door swings open, Karlie's guard coming up quickly, a loud British accent announcing she's back. "Taylor? Why weren't you answering the door? I had to get one of your bodyguards to open the door for me," the Brit girl questions, walking towards the kitchen. Her figure enters the room where her fellow model is frying the pancakes, eyes widening at the sight of the taller girl. "What the hell are you doing here?" She demands. "In your panties no less."

"I slept over last night," Karlie laughs, turning back to the pancakes. It's then that Cara gets a full view of the tallest girls back, taking in the barely there panties the model is sporting.

"Where?" The inquisitive girl demands.

"In bed." Karlie is avoiding the truth as she doesn't know if her More Than Friend wants everyone to know about the whole escapade.

"No shit Sherlock! Did you get some?"

Rolling her eyes, the model decides she'll trust her long time friend. "I did." A gasp comes from the dirty blondes mouth,

"I knew it. I knew, knew, knew it!" She shrieks. From behind the pair a tired voice interrupts them,

"Knew what?" Waking up, the singer then realises Cara is standing in her kitchen. "What are you doing here?"

"I just dropped by to say hello." Taylor nods in acceptance, spying the pancakes that are cooking behind Karlie. A warm aroma coming from the cinnamon the taller girl had sprinkled in is now filling the air.

"Are they for me?" The short haired girl questions. With a quick nod, Karlie slides them onto a plate and hands it to Taylor,

"They were supposed to be served in bed," Karlie tells her. Cara intercepts the conversation now. Karlie in small panties. Getting laid last night. Cooking breakfast for Taylor. Serving it in bed. The youngest of the trio smacks her forehead before deciding she couldn't resist temptation: she has to say something.

"So, how was the sex yesterday," she slides in casually. Two pairs of stunning eyes, one green, one blue, turn to face her, both of them holding electric shock.

"How did you know?" The songstress says, fortifying her castle to protect herself. Even when she's told it wasn't that obvious and she wouldn't have guessed if Karlie wasn't in panties, the girl is still guarded.

"Oh, and the fact you both look emotionally exhausted," the brit then adds. Both of the pair nod in confirmation. Next a smile lights up Taylor's face.

"Let's go on vacation!"

Three hours later, a black SVU is driving the pair to Taylor's jet. Their British friend was invited, declining due to work although saying she may stop by a few days later. Neither the model or singer have any commitments for the next week hence the impromptu holiday being approved by both of them, suitcases packed briefly and appropriate phone calls made. Taylor's publicist wasn't overly keen when she was informed the blonde double act would be going to Hawaii, warning her employer to be careful and to call her if anything, however big or small, feels out of place. Perhaps she suspects the two girls of being more than friends but right now they're both high on the euphoria of their sudden getaway, holding hands in the backseat of vehicle. "This is going to be fun," the singer smiles, pecking Karlie's cheek before jumping out of the now stationary car. The model can't help but agree, hoping for some intimate time to sort out things between the two of them as she follows Taylor across the Tarmac to her jet.

Taking a final sip of champagne, opened to celebrate the week of freedom they have ahead of them, Karlie sets down her glass and glances to check the sleeping beauty beside her. She'd fallen asleep thirty minutes into the flight leaving the model to entertain herself for a couple of hours. Of course, with sun streaming onto her already beautiful face, Taylor unconsciously provided this much needed entertainment as the model spent chunks of the flight tracing her lovers well defined features and wondering how they'd spend their first evening on the archipelago. As much as the taller girl doesn't want to, she gently shakes the sleeping Taylor seeing as it's ten minutes until the plane will touch down. "Good afternoon beautiful," she whispers, seeing a slither of the singers blue eyes. "We're almost here." The now awake girl nods, pulling Karlie in for a kiss.

"You're beautiful," she murmurs into the models neck. It sends shivers down Karlie's back to have Taylor's breath on her skin like that, not knowing if she can control herself any longer. She doesn't want to pull away, however that situation is fixed by the fully awake singer telling her to lean off so she can use the bathroom.

Not a word escapes either of the girls mouths until they're being driven towards their final destination: a private villa with its own pool and slice of beach that no one else could use. "It's stunning," the model gasps as she sets sight on the beach house.

"Just like you then," the singer quips. But the model is right- the villa is stunning. Two floors of Mediterranean style build, sheltered by gently swaying palms that surround the main drive. A small fountain with a dolphin type creature creates a round driveway for the cars to stop, the duo jumping out excitedly with Taylor fumbling for the code to get into the actual building whilst her more than friend jumps around excitedly in suspense.

Inside is heavenly. The kitchen homes all the cooking utensils imaginable to the girls with windows giving them a view of the coastline stretching in a sleepy haze for miles. Seeing as the house is open plan, the kitchen opens into a dining area, which in turn changes to a seating area with a TV and couches that look to be appropriate for late nights spent with limbs tangled around one another, enjoying the scenery displayed proudly by the floor to ceiling windows that lead to the decked area and beach. "This is perfect Tay. Thank you," the model says quietly, slipping a hand into Taylor's palm and leading her with no hesitation onto the golden sands, cool beneath their newly bare feet as night begins to close in.

"And it's all for us," Taylor finishes.

----------

Okay okay okay. Can I just say I find this adorable. And the Amos just tweeted on Twitter about the show tonight saying 'tonight's gonna be good'!!! What does this mean?
Also, I know this chapter wasn't particularly eventful however it will becomes more of a storyline so bare with me. I do however, love the description so I hope you do to.

So I'm going to start my shoutouts today. Please don't be disheartened if it isn't you today as this book is going to continue for a while so they'll be a chance for all of you.

But my first shout out goes to...
@Jackie_13_jk
Because she gave me the inspiration on how to carry on this story, therefore basically saving this story and she also writes some amazing fanfic! So go be nice to Jackie.

If you'd like to have a shoutout please remember to stay active on my fics and let me know that you'd like one because I'm not a mind reader and I need to check out the stuff you write.
Please vote and comment.
Love you all.

Emi xxx