Twenty Six

London. December '14

Standing amongst her fellow Angels, Karlie feels more at peace than she has over the last week, finally doing her job and hoping this will distract people from the lesbian love fest they're all spreading rumours about the two blondes. Lily is next to her, giving that sultry look she does so well to the cameras that are simultaneously flashing over and over again. She's just sad that Taylor can't be here, probably sleeping or being lazy before the show later. But she's only a phone call away, feeling a small vibrate in her back pocket and knowing it's the blonde. Hopefully they'll go into the store soon and she can check, doing that in front of the cameras would lose all the brownie points she'd ever earned as they had to be picture perfect for now. But after five more minutes, smiling for the cameras, they're shepherded inside, the tall girl escaping to a corner and pulling out her phone to see a text.

I'm lonely :(

Of course, it's from Taylor, igniting a cheeky smile on the blondes face.

I'll make you less lonely later ;) I'll see you in a couple of hours!

The cheekiness on Karlie's face relays to her text, pocketing the sleek iPhone and going to join the other stunning girls to publicise the famous brand.

"Guess who," a silky voice says, covering the models eyes from behind. Karlie grins, not able to help herself at the singers touch. Turning in the older girls grip, Karlie brings Taylor into her arms, breathing in that familiar smell that feels like home, even in a foreign country. They're in each others embrace for a few minutes before Taylor pulls away. "I've missed you. I had to spend the morning with Ariana instead." Ariana is of course the other female singer performing tonight and whilst she's nice company, she's not exactly the short haired girls type.

"I'm sure that must've been terrible," Karlie laughs, rolling her eyes at her girlfriends whining. In reply, the singer slaps the younger girl lightly. "We have to run through, come on." They walk backstage, hand in hand as they know they won't be sold down the river by anyone here, including the staff. Lily greets them happily, having just seen in her Dad, eyeing their hands with approval.

"Who would've thought when I introduced in 2011, this would've happened?" She muses, hugging them both. The girlfriends laugh, the one with blue eyes rolling them dramatically but not meaning it, asking the oldest girl how her Dad is. He's fine, and with that, they start to run through. It only takes an hour and a half, leaving them the rest of the afternoon to socialise. That only means one thing for Karlie and Taylor.

Dropping her robe to the floor, Karlie approaches the older girl slowly, letting her survey what she's offering before actually giving it to her. Those blue eyes darken dramatically, Taylor biting her lip, only turning the taller girl on more. "This," Karlie pauses, nibbling the singers ear, "is for the time we spent apart." She moves her lips to
Taylor's neck, biting harder but not so hard as to leave a mark. Having a hickey on your neck after disappearing for hours is slightly suspicious. Her hands are on the singers breasts, palming them eagerly but not being able to refrain, she licks the older girls stomach, then dropping her hands to the only piece of clothing the girl is wearing: black lace pants- which Karlie thinks are very sexy. Twiddling them under her fingers, the green eyed girl peels them off, once more admiring what is hers. "You're so hot," she murmurs, rubbing the singers bundle of nerves, shivering at the moan that leaves Taylor's mouth consequently. She so badly wants to tease the shirt haired girl, trying to before giving in and trailing her tongue down to give her what she wants. Then, the rest is history.

Clothed in not much, a corset type thing and panties as well as some cool wings, Karlie's eyes find Taylor's across the room, smirking guiltily. The events of earlier are still in their minds even though they can't do anything together on the runway, so suggestive eye contact will have to do. "Good luck babe," Karlie shouts as Taylor is ushered out to perform, the familiar beat of Blank Space coming from the arena area. Most of the girls are now dancing to it, chattering excitedly yet nervously. The tall model is closing so she still has a while to occupy herself, listening to the powerful voice of her girlfriend and shivering once more. What that voice can do to her.

"Karlie, you're on." Forcing herself to walk, Karlie appears at the top of the runway, seeing the singer in her robes and trying to ogle to much: making anything obvious would come with awful consequences. But, throwing the nerves away, a sexy feeling overtakes her, those long legs carrying her with ease as she walks closely past Taylor, urging herself not to interact too much. The singer doesn't make that easy, touching her arm surreptitiously. She can't help but give the blue eyed girls huge smile then, their eyes meeting and relaying a strong message that's also closely guarded. Then the section is done, giving them both a break as Ed goes on to perform.

Style. The time when they're supposed to be going out together, hands linked. Being older and more famous, Taylor is very good at hiding her feelings whereas Karlie isn't, always having been an emotional person therefore being nervous about how this could go. Them holding hands in public is risky but the younger girl has to do it, make sure no one is suspicious. It's almost giving her a rush- screw that, she's almost high on the fact they're flaunting their relationship in front of the world but passing it off as friends. "I love you," Taylor says under her breath, taking her girlfriends hand and readying them both to walk out, calming Karlie with her touch.

"I love you too," Karlie replies, hearing the intro beats and starting to walk, the shorter girl by her side. Together, they come into the view of the audience. It's now or never so they detach hands, the singer giving Karlie her time to shine, then waving her off as she continues to sing easily, vocals on point as ever.

The end is where the singer may have given the game away, running up behind the model and placing her hand on the small of Karlie's back, nothing to stop their skin from contacting. It's probably all on camera but for once she doesn't care, readying herself for the after party quickly, wondering what will go down!.

A/N
I'll try to update sooner next time!,,,, but it's been a busy week and I've just got back from London Fashion Weekend.
Please please leave comments as they always inspire me
Love Emi xx