(Prolouge)

Sometimes people wonder whether or not their life is an animal trapped in a cage, wondering when or whenever they're getting out. This young life felt like that too. Only, she never got any company except for the most crucial moments.

Her eyes are brown, and she likes to wear a blue-green bandana around her eyes, holes cut in it so she can see through them. As a weapon, like all ninjas must have, is a smaller Katana sword forged from the hardest metals. Ninja stars hidden in pockets that cannot be seen if you just galnce over her.

Although she may not seem like your average day "person", her heart and sould filled the so-called abandoned underground storage place she called "home".

Every now and again, someone would visit her, but it was the same two people, well one turtle, the other human. One she called Sensei, and that was the human. She had known her since she mutated into what she was now. The other, she called Leader, or Naomi, because that's what she did: Lead.

Her ninjitsu skills weren't the best and still are not, but she learns more and more every time.

Naomi teaches her the ways of ninja, along with Sesnei, but Sensei never tells incredible stories like Naomi did. She told wild stories of the surface, a place she always dreamed of going, and five other turtles by the names of Leo, Raph, Mikey, Mikito, and Donnie.

She vowed that one day, she was going to meet them, and in time, she would. but she didn't recal ever promising to fall in love with one...