Backfire

Sure enough, the one guy was waiting for us there. Naomi and Raph set Chris's can down and Leo pointed his sword at the one guy.

"Alright, Xever, we came, so let the noodle guy go." Leo ordered.

Xever chuckled, "Sorry, there's been a change of plans." then on that note, FootClan soldiers came out of nowhere.

"Well," Leo smirked. "There's been another change of plans. Raph."

Naomi opened the lid and Raph took the can off of Chris. He sat there, tied up and unable to speak. Raph then grabbed Chris's shirt collar and threatened to toss him over the edge.

"We'll let your friend go, if you let our friend go." Leo continued.

Xever chuckled, took out his knife, "He's not my friend." then he walked over to a ledge that had Moracami hanging by a single rope. He began to saw through it softly with his knife.

"Uh..." Leo hesitated. "We mean it, we will toss him."

"I am too." Xever said, continuing to cut through the rope.

Leo turned to Raph. "Raph."

Raph looked at Chris and with a pained expression said, "Aw, crud." and put him back on solid roof.

"That's what I thought." Xever said, leaving Moracami on the ledge still. He pointed at us and then ordered to his FootClan soldiers, "Get them!"

We all grabbed out our weapons and headed into the battle. Sophie and I worked together. She worked well when there was someone else to work with, but with singular, I don't think she could've done well.

I kicked away a soldier, crouching down to dodge a blow by another and Sophie rolled over my shell and kicked the one upside the head. He fell down and she used him as a propeller, using her hands to leap off him. She landed on a Foot soldier's shoulders.

Others came to him and began whacking at Sophie, but she jumped off and came back to me so they could whack the snot out f one another.

Slowly, the soldiers decreased, but then I noticed some of them climbing the walls, so I got some ninja stars out and cut the ropes of some while Sophie stomped at their fingers and hands as they reached the roof.

I turned around as I heard heavy footsteps coming our way.

"Sophie, look out!" I screamed, pushing her out of the way. Chris punched into open air.

He missed me because then Naomi had come out of nowhere and kneed him in the chin. 

"Nobody hurts Mikito but me!" she snapped. Landing in her usual position, she faced  

Chris and they glared at each other. I took Sophie and retreated elsewhere to help the others.

As I fought with some FootClan soldiers, I saw Naomi and Chris fighting. She was using some technique I haven't seen her use before. Instead of using her staff to fight, she used it to block attacks and getting away from his blows. Then I saw Chris say something to Naomi. Her gaze grew sharp and her expression hardened.

"I do not!" she screamed, jabbing out with her staff. Chris grabbed it and tossed it, and Naomi, against a wall. She landed painfully against the concrete and she slid to the bottom, holding the back of her head.

"Naomi..." I muttered, blocking a hit from the a soldier. "Sophie!" she looked at me. "Go and take care of Naomi."

Sophie nodded and went over, making Foot fall to unconsciousness on her way. I saw her help Naomi up in the corner of my eye and began talking. Sophie nodded and Naomi leaped away from the fight and onto some other building. Why? In the middle of the fight...

Blocking another hit from a FootClan member, I heard steps coming from behind me so I swung around quickly and used my swords to block whoever was coming. Xever. He slid down under my swords and, using his legs, made me fall to the ground. I lost my swords from the impact and then he swung me into the air.

Concrete. Hard stone. Right where Naomi landed from Chris not a half minute ago, too. Thankfully she did move. Speaking of Naomi, I saw her coming back with a mad expression. She jumped and landed in front of me as Xever was coming back.

She blocked his kick then sent him flying by jabbing her staff blade in the ground and using it to swing around and kick him away. Her gaze landed on me. She was breathing hard as she helped me up. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I said, brushing myself off. "Fine. Let's finish this."

"First, though." Naomi sighed. "DUCK!"

With her staff, she made me fall on the back of my shell as Donnie and Mikey flew above our heads. Chris was throwing them away like they were toothpicks. Next was Sophie then Raph and finally Leo. Everyone had lost their weapons, except Naomi.

"Now," Xever said. "Let's make some Turtle Soup."

"You wouldn't have defeated them if I didn't get free." Chris snapped.

Naomi, getting a little mad, lunged forward and tried to catch Xever unbalanced, but Chris saw her coming and grabbed her staff again, and threw her against the wall beside Raph without her weapon.

"Anybody have stars?" she groaned.

Sophie looked in some pockets of hers and shook her head. Everyone else did too. I sighed and looked around. I saw the Purple Dragon leader that Leo had spared look at Leo's sword that was at his feet.

He looked at me and I nodded. He nodded back and picked up the sword, tossing it at Leo who looked up at the Dragon, the leader nodding again and running off.

Leo got up and said, "We're not done that easily." then with a swipe slashed the water tower's wooden leg behind him. It creaked and groaned as it fell. The metal had too much pressure on it and broke open, water pouring down around the building and causing the Foot, Xever, Chris, and us to be washed away.

We grabbed the building ledges before we fell off the roof. I looked over at Moracami, remembering that he was there, and his rope was snapping at a quick pace thanks to the water.

"Moracami-san!" I cried, trying to reach him, but Mikey came up and grabbed him and his rope before he fell down on the hard ground below. "Phew." I said happily.

"Don't look down, Moracami-san... Er... Hear down." Mikey changed it.

The rest of us helped Mikey and Moracami up. Naomi was wrenching water out of her bandana ends. I noticed that the end of one was slashed, like a sword or something had cut into it. I don't remember me doing that, nor anybody else. Chris didn't have a blade, so he couldn't have done it, and she didn't exactly go up against Xever, so who could've done it?