Giant Monster

We all looked at Mikey and then Naomi decided to walk in on us. She took one glance around then entered, wondering what the alligator was doing unconscious on the ground. Sophie explained briefly and she nodded her head.

Mikey went over to the mutant and tried to hug his thick neck, “He’s so cute. Can we take him to the lair?”

The alligator opened its mouth and roared out, making us all take a few steps back. Naomi took a few steps forward and looked carefully at him. He was still sleeping but I’m not sure how she could trust that thing.

“No, Mikey.” Leo said. “We are not bringing that monster in the lair.”

“He is not a monster!” Mikey countered. “He’s a giant alligator Kraang crushing monster!” he paused as we all sighed deeply. “I said monster, didn’t I?”

“Yep, sure did.” Donnie said as the rest of us nodded.

I spoke up, “We could always try and get answers from him. I mean, the Kraang did want something from him.”

“But he could be dangerous to us, Mikito,” Leo said. “The Kraang should’ve known better.”

Mikey was looking back and forth between us, “Fine!” he interrupted. “I’ll bring him to the lair myself. Naomi, would you help because you seem interested?”

Naomi looked at Mikey and shook her head, standing straight up and coming over to us. We all wondered if it was a bad sign for Mikey to bring this mutant to the lair, but Naomi said nothing about the future.

So Mikey began to try pull, push, tug, drag, roll, and even lift the monster away from this scene. He began to get worn out and Leo finally sighed, pointing at Mikey and the mutant, giving the order to help.

We helped and within at least a half hour, we were back at the lair, exhausted out of our limbs. Mikey was happy and snuggling up to the mutant with a teddy bear that I’ve never seen before.

Donnie came in from his lab with chains, “Alright, Mikey, move.”

With one glance at the chains, Mikey jumped up, “No way! I am not letting you chain him!”

“He may be dangerous.” Leo said.

I didn’t want to say anything because I wasn’t sure which side I wanted to take… I liked Mikey, yes, and I usually agreed with him, but this time was just tearing me.

“I’m not letting you chain him!” Mikey yelled. The mutant opened its eyes. They were clouded and scary looking. “See? He’s waking up and when he does, he’ll thank us.”

“Try that again, Mikey.” Naomi growled, jumping back as the alligator got up and roared.

We all scattered from the alligator as it began to thrash around. He tore the teddy bear Mikey gave him in half. Quickly, we tried to keep him down, but he threw everyone off that would come closer. Donnie ran up to him, but the gator grabbed him by the face.

“He has me by the face!” Donnie yelled. As I tried to help him, I tried ramming into his side, but he swung around and whapped me away mid-air with his large tail.

As I was dazed on the ground, I saw Naomi hang on to his tail and Raph his back, distracting him as Leo jabbed the gator with it, sending his back to unconsciousness.

With a sigh of relief, we all fell to our knees. Splinter walked in as Donnie got out of the monster’s death grip and was about to say something to Mikey about the chains again.

“What is going on?” he asked.

Raph stood up and pointed at Mikey, “Sensei, Mikey brought this mutant in the lair, wanting to keep him, but it attacked us!” he sounded like a little kid tattling on another kid. I heard Sophie chuckle from where she was behind the mutant.