Kraang Truths (Sophie POV)

"Uh, why don't you guys go on without me..." Naomi muttered as Donnie popped the cover open. 

"Why?" Raph asked. Of course he would ask. Naomi told me he liked her and she him. It's been getting a little more obvious as I continue to hang out with everyone. 

Mikito butted in as I opened my mouth to speak, "She wants to keep April company." 

"That seems about right." I agreed, crossing my arms. I'm always getting interrupted by somebody, whether it be Mikito or Naomi, mostly Mikito though which makes me wonder if she's a mind reader like Naomi. 

"Doesn't seem very Naomi-like though." Raph crossed his arms. "But I'm not one to complain." 

"Yes you are." I added. "Alright, meet ya guys down there, then." then I jumped down, rolling away behind some boxes stealthily. 

Leo, Mikito, and Donnie came next, all while being the quietest they could be. Mikey came after them and he just landed on his shell, alerting one watch-out Kraang. It turned to Mikey who just whined and didn't react very well. Raph came down and kicked the droid away as I was about to do something. 

Raph picked Mikey up and glared at him, "Pay attention." 

"I try." Mikey pouted. 

"Next time try harder then," I sighed, walking past him and Raph and falling into step beside Leo.  

"We need to find the main computer." Leo said. "It may give us an idea of where they're keeping Mr. O'Neil." 

"And Donnie's going to decode it?" I guessed. 

"You're not turning into another Naomi, are you?" Mikey asked, coming up beside me. 

"No." I snapped. "I'm just a good guesser." 

"Just to be sure," Donnie came up. "What am I thinking of?" 

"I don't know. Pizza." I answered. 

"You're good." Donnie patted my head and I glared after him before Leo made us pause as Kraang in front of us opened a door. We waited until they entered. I looked in and saw a computer-like area and leaped in, slashing out at the Kraang and making them break. 

"Alright," Donnie said. "Found the main computer." 

"So, can you break into it?" Leo asked. 

"I don't know." Donnie said, looking at it. He pressed his hand against the touch screen looking device. The files ran away from his touch. "I think you guys may have to look for Mr. O'Neil yourself." 

"Alright," Leo nodded. "I'll take Sophie and Raph. You keep Mikey and Mikito." 

"Why do I get stuck with those two?" Donnie whined. 

"Hey!" Mikey and Mikito whined. 

"Because I don't want them." Leo stated. 

"Come on!" Mikito said. "Sophie, you want me, right?" 

"Remember what Donnie said earlier today?" I asked her. "You can sometimes be as bad as Mikey himself." 

"Hey!" Mikey cried. "You guys act like you don't want me anymore." 

"That's not true." Mikito snapped at him. 

"Besides you." Mikey sighed. "If you guys don't want me, I'll go off on my own." then he threw a ninja smoke bomb at the ground and disappeared through smoke. He came back in through a closet. "That's a closet." 

Leo patted Donnie's shoulder. "Mikito ad Mikey can entertain one another. You'll be fine. Alright Raph, Sophie, let's go." 

"Aye, aye, sir." I joked, following Leo and Raph out. 

Raph looked at me with a weird look then fell in step behind Leo. We walked around the facility, trying to figure out where they kept April's father. We passed one door that seemed it spark Leo's interest. 

He looked through the window and said, "Found him." 

"Really?" I said, trying to get a better view of him. 

"You're one of the Turtles that saved my daughter." O'Neil said. 

"We'll get you out of there," Leo promised. 

Leo then looked to the side and found a box that was meant for unlocking the door. 

"If only Donnie were here..." I muttered, putting my hands on my hips. 

"That statement couldn't be any more truer." Raph nodded, having his arms crossed. He looked at Mr. O'Neil through the glass. "Since this may take awhile, what exactly are the Kraang doing here?" 

O'Neil sighed, "Well, they're aliens from another dimension. They brought the Mutagen over with them, but the Mutagen acts differently on our planet then it does on theirs." 

"So the Kraang are grabbing scientists to try and make the Mutagen stable on this planet like it is in their dimension." Leo put it together. 

"Well, you figured that out," Raph said. "But how's that lock coming?" 

I laughed and looked at O'Neil, "What's their dimension called?" 

"Dimension X is what everyone around here calls it." April's father explained. 

"Guys!" I heard Donnie's voice echo through the halls. I showed myself as Mikito ran into me. "There's a Mutagen bomb uptown! Oh, hi, Mr. O'Neil. Your daughter's very nice." 

I pushed Mikito off me and stood up as Mr. O'Neil gave Donnie a weird look, "Where is April?" 

"On the roof with one of our own." I answered. "She's the best out of all of us." 

"She's still here!? That stubborn girl..." 

"Noticed." Leo muttered. "Donnie, could you get this?" 

"Yeah, sure, just move." Donnie nodded, coming up beside Leo. 

Mikito was looking at a button and pointed at it, talking with Mikey. Mikey nodded and walked up to it, "Why not just try this?" then pressed it. 

Suddenly a Kraang alarm went off. "MIKEY!" all of us screamed. 

"This is why nobody wants to be with you." Raph came up and whacked him on the head. 

Donnie got the door opened and me and Mikito helped to lead Mr. O'Neil out. We went to the place where we jumped down. Leo started cawing like a pigeon. 

"Who you calling to, Pigeon Pete?" I snapped. 

Raph rolled his eyes like he was about to say that then cried up, "Naomi, April! Throw the rope down!" 

Instantly, Kraang droids appeared as Naomi threw the rope down. I'm surprised she stayed with April, unless she snuck away. But if she didn't, then something else is going to go down tonight other than the Kraang Mutagen bomb. 

We fought long-ranged, which was hard. Raph made a barrel roll against most of the Kraang, one of them loosing a gun that slid over to us. Mr. O'Neil took it and started shooting the Kraang he could saying, "Save my daughter and save the city." 

"Dad!" I heard April scream. 

"Sophia!" Naomi called to me as the others were already climbing up the rope. I growled and climbed up after them, not really wanting to leave Mr. O'Neil behind. Why couldn't we just have tried harder?