Chapter 1: Introduce

I don't like my past. Not at all.
And there is no way in hell I'd ever want to go back a re-live it again. Not even to make things better. Those memories are way to painful.
The way me and my big brother lived for the past years wasn't easy but we've managed.
My big brother, Adrian, took care of me. Practically raised me.
When I was 4 and Adrian was 8, we were kicked out of our home, our pack.
We were kicked out by our parents. My dad. My mom. He was 8 when he had to practically raise and protect his 4 year old sister.
We became Rogues. Lone wolves in look for a home. Running and hiding. Town after town. And school after school.

I never had anytime for teenage girl stuff. Never had time for friends, shopping, boyfriends, nothing. And to be honest I don't need them now. I'm perfectly fine the way I am. For now.
I am to busy worrying about running and trying to not get killed by other aggresive rogues. Its a lot of pressure worrying and hiding... Its really hard.
And especially in our position.
Me and my brother... We aren't normal wolves.
We are element wolves. A very rare kind.
I can control lighting. And I think I can make it... I'm not sure.
My brother on the other hand is very different. He can control water... Make it appear. He is more trained than I am.
His wolf is completely snow white with dark blue dots that look like water drops with really light blue eyes. Me on the other hand, my wolf is black with dark blue and white as the snow marks and also really light blue eyes.
But we can change our wolf color if we concentrate hard enough.

Let me introduce myself...

I am Claireece Silvers, daughter of a powerful Alpha and Luna. I'm 16 years old, very soon to be 17. My older brother, Adrian(20 years old), and I have been on the run since we were little. We were kicked out of our home, our pack.

_Claireece Pic on the top/side_

Hope you like it!