Chapter 28: Coffee

--Claire's P.O.V--

Hurry up and ring. Ring you stupid thing. Ring! If you don't ring I swear I'll scream.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

Finally! Thank god! I'll finally get my coffee. I got up from my seat and ran out the class. I didn't get any coffee this morning and I really needed some. And with the fact that I'm on my period, isn't helping. I ran to my locker and put everything in, but my bookbag with some books that I need for homework. I closed my locker and started walking towards the exit.

"Claire!!!" shit. Bad timing. I turned around to see Ray running towards me. I tried my best to put the sweetest fake smile.

"Hey, what's up with you." he asked.

"Nothing why?" The more I stand here, the worse it's going to be.

"You wanna get something to eat?"

"Coffee." I immediately replied.

He chuckled and nodded. "Let's go then."

***
"Thank god!" I breathed out when Ray passed me the cup of coffee.

"What?" he laughed.

"I didn't drink coffee this morning and it was kinda making me upset all day." I replied.

"So your like addicted to it?"

"No. I just need it to function."

He laughed and nodded. "Your addicted." he said.

"Ehh." I shrugged.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Take a bath and watch some movies from Netflix or whatever."

"Wow. Feeling a bit lazy today?"

"A bit? Maybe a lot. And with the fact that blood is coming out of my vagina, isn't helping. I might as well die in a pit right now."
I didn't just say that.

He laughed. And I really mean laugh.

"So your on your period. No wonders you look like you could kill someone."

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."

"You get bipolar when your on your period."

"Bite me, Stone."

"Tell me where princess." he winked.

"Please, I rather get bitten by a dog."

"I can be bigger than a dog."

"No."