Chapter 16: Gas Station

--Claireece's P.O.V--

"Ok so I have a cute black bikini and the bottom is high waist with cute bottons or you can wear the purple one that the bottom is also high waist and its decorated with polka dots and tattoo looking designs. So which one?" Lila asked looking through her bag. Why would she have two bathing suits is she only needs one? I'm telling you, they are very weird.

"I'll take the purple" I replied. If I don't get in the water, she will forcely push me in. And I don't want my cloth to get wet. Thank god Lila is the same size as I am in cloth and shoes. I don't know how but we are. So she is letting me borrow some sandals and bathing suit.

"Ok then here you go" she said handing them to me. "You can change when we stop at the gas station" she added.

***

"Okay you have exactly 15 minutes" Zach said driving into the entrance of the gas station. "Now go" he said after parking the car in a free parking space. Lila, Vicky and I jumped out from the back seat of the car and we ran towards the entrance of the small entrance of the gas station. We ran into the bathroom and Lila locked the door behind her.

"What about Kathy??" I asked.

"I just texted her to get over here" Vicky stated. I nodded.

"Now hurry up and change" Lila screeched while shoving me in one of the stalls.

"Okay, okay" I chuckled.

"So, Claire.." Vicky started. "Your brother... Is he single?" she asked.

"Don't" I yelled.

***

"Damn shawty!! You look sexy" Kathy yelled.

"Hold up!! Gotta get my phone out.. I need the digits" Lila chuckled.

"How 'bout we take you to my place" Vicky said giving me a wink. I laughed at all of them when in reality they look better... Extremely sexy in their bathing suits.

Lila is wearing a black high waist bikini and the top has two white bows that looks like connects the top together. While Kathy has a green bikini that the top looks twisted and the bottom has little cute patterns. Vicky has a black bottom bikini and the top is black with white polka dots and flowers for design.

I put on the cloth I had on before to cover up and so did the girls. We then walk out the bathroom and go to the car.